Mounts For B16 In 91 Hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilthom

My friends and i dropped a b16 into my 91 crx hf today,but only 3 of the 4 mounts lined up right. The driver side, pas. side and the rear. Im usings hasport mounts and i thought i only need 3 hasport mounts and would use the stock mount for the front. My one friend said maybe i dont need to use the front mount but im all like ummmm im pretty sure i do. So i was just tryin to get some back up for this or is he right?

HAsport kits only use the three mounts.Since they move the motor from it's original postition,the other stock ones won't line up anymore.

Every kit is engineered to race specifications. Engine movement is minimized by controlling the durometer of the polyurethane bushings, and as such, only 3 mounts not 4, are required for the engine swap.Two durometers of bushing stiffness are available at no additional cost. When ordering, specify whether you want "Street" or "Race" stiffness. The urethane bushings also have a lifetime warranty.

This is from their site,they also sell the axles now.

Back