Mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93teggy

I still havent started my swap b/c .....i was wondering if i could use my 93 intgra mounts in my 93 ex.....and what about my tranny i know it has to go hydro.....i was thinkin a gsr tranny from a 94+ or someone on here said somethin about a b16 tranny on my b18a1??? btw the whole swap cam from a 93 Teg....should be a direct bolt up right? less tranny :huh:

I've read numerous times almost any b-series tranny will work and I'm not sure if 93 mounts will work you might need 94+ thats what the "rules" say but I dont know from experience

B series parts interchange, as far as the tranny, you can either go with a cable/hydro tranny. The cable tranny came with 88-91b16's. But your car is hooked up to run hydro, so i would go with hydro. My first my that I put in my EG was a first gen b16 into a EG. To get the cable tranny working you need a hasport tranny mount and the CRX pedal box with the long ass cable that runs from the clutch pedal to the tranny. Cable tranny's are cheaper than hydro's.

Milan

not sure about the 93 teg mount, i always used 94+

Milan

welp i have everything from the da....b/c i kinda rolled it.....i completely stripped the interior and everythign i could pull off of it....so everything i have is off the teg......btw i still have the shell sittin in my back yard....what do i need for a hydro tranny for my car?? master/slave???

Back