Mourning A Loss, Celebrating A New Addition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nuc79

We lost our Durango on Sunday night, but found this needle in a haystack on Thursday. Tell me what you think. Not bad, huh? Oh well, life is good without a car payment.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=378

Only problem now is that I don't have a vehicle big enough to tow cars and haul engines :p

By the way, if you didn't read the thread, here's what the Durango looked like after the accident north of Atlanta on I-75

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/viewimage...8d25fecefb2.jpg

you got that car for a steal! i hope it turns out good.

and my god that durango got fizzzzuck3d

Yep, 209k. Just begging for a B18B should anything inside the the old Z6 go awry. HaHa, but seriously, the engine looks to be meticulously maintained and runs the same. My brother, nimblecivic, is daily-driving my 90 accord with 240k while I finish his swap. And my 89 Civic had 250k on it before the D15 was swapped for a ZC.

High Mileage Hondas are the shizzzznitt. I wouldn't have them any other way.

holy shit im glad noone died in that crash. Haha I got almost the same deal for mine, I worked at a dealership. Someone traded in a 95 coupe with 144k, got it for 1,200 :D Got to it before it was wholesale'd to an auction.

Good luck on the new project!

Originally posted by nimblecivic@Apr 7 2003, 01:19 AM
guess that's what happens when ya got 3 shorties to tote around.... :woo:

now, i'm as white as they come, but isn't a "shortie" a chick/girlfriend or something? not a rugrat?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 7 2003, 12:34 AM-->
nimblecivic
@Apr 7 2003, 01:19 AM
guess that's what happens when ya got 3 shorties to tote around.... :woo:

now, i'm as white as they come, but isn't a "shortie" a chick/girlfriend or something? not a rugrat?

yes, its referred to as their girl. BTW, shortie is a fucking old term.. i think Boo is still used.. goddamn someone is waaaaaaaay out of the loop.

Back