Move over olson twins heres a new count down

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha. he thinks a 14 yr old is hot!!

fucking pedofile.

I may be 37-years-old but Harry Potter really brings out the kid in me. Honestly. I went to Wal-Mart a few weeks after reading the first book and got a bunch of the Harry Potter Lego sets, which I built and proudly display all over monitor at work.

:blink:

One night at a D&D role-playing game party in 6th grade, my friend Joey spilled Dr. Pepper all over the couch.

<_<

And the other reason why Hermione is my favorite character is because she is bewitchingly beautiful. To be quite honest, she cast a spell on me from the moment I met her.

WOW...

Good one Loco :p

That guy has some serious problems....I hope the feds are watching him like a hawk.... :ph34r:

just shoot the fucker

That is one sick individual. He looks to be about 35, and he's obsessed with a young actress. Nuts.

Originally posted by tab@Jul 16 2004, 01:43 AM
That is one sick individual. He looks to be about 35, and he's obsessed with a young actress. Nuts.

read the quote 3 posts up.. says he's 37..

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the sicko didn't have such a molester grin on his fucking face. But yea pretty much he should just end himself now.

s40f812e1ef431.jpg

The site looks like it's a joke.....

in his links area, the about me image was stolen from the onion, thats not his real picture...the site was made to fool everyone....and it looks like it worked. :D

I hope it was a joke.. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 16 2004, 02:25 PM
The site looks like it's a joke.....

in his links area, the about me image was stolen from the onion, thats not his real picture...the site was made to fool everyone....and it looks like it worked. :D

If it's true, all of you jsut got F'ed in the A, lol.

you know, for him quoting that he is a computer wize I would assume that a better page would have been made,,,,,,,,,,,oh well

if it's not true, then we got fudged,,,,,oh well, move on, next...

Back