Move over olson twins heres a new count down

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Plus the guy is in love with the actress...not the harry potter stuff...that pic would have had pics and dolls of the little girl...not HP shit... :roll:

I saw "Butterfly Effect" last night, and lemme tell you I have a new hatred for any kind of pedophilia. That movie made me sick, and gave me a nightmare. Lusting after children, whether they have a profession (Pop star or not) or whether they live next door is simply wrong. It's the most evil thing a mind can come up with.

-> Steve

Let kids be kids.

thats a whack ass site even if its fake

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 17 2004, 05:05 PM
I just have to say something about the direct contradiction between this thread and the teacher thread. For the teacher thread it's all good because the older person was female. But this guy should be shot in the head for even thinking about a 14? The teacher fucked a 14 year old. Molestation is molestation. If it's not cool for a 36 year old to have a crush on a 14 year old, it's certainly not cool for a 24 year old to molest a 14 year old. What's the common thing people say about male pedophiles? "What's the matter, couldn't get a girl your own age?" How is that any different for a woman molesting a boy? Again, molestation is molestation.

i dont think any boy in his right mind would mind if his older HOT teacher fucked him.

know i wouldnt.

and i bet any girl wouldnt mind if a really good looking guy teacher fucked them.

goes both ways. dont believe me, ask any girl you know, 100 bucks says that they will tell you that when they were in highschool, if they had a really good looking guy teacher that seduced them, they wouldnt mind.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 17 2004, 05:05 PM
I just have to say something about the direct contradiction between this thread and the teacher thread. For the teacher thread it's all good because the older person was female. But this guy should be shot in the head for even thinking about a 14? The teacher fucked a 14 year old. Molestation is molestation. If it's not cool for a 36 year old to have a crush on a 14 year old, it's certainly not cool for a 24 year old to molest a 14 year old. What's the common thing people say about male pedophiles? "What's the matter, couldn't get a girl your own age?" How is that any different for a woman molesting a boy? Again, molestation is molestation.

Yes, but you can't rape/molest the willing.

You can't rape the willing, and as far as I know, 14 males are more than willing to fuck a hot school teacher. It's the mad tyte Van Halen fantasy y0!!!

"Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, I'm hot for teacher"

how do you think i got such good grades in high school and college?

i flirted with my female teachers, in a very subtle way.

i got ways about me when talking to women, and i just act "cute" and they fall to their knees.

flirting with a 40 year old teacher when i was in highschool to let me slide from not doing the homework/exam?

fuck an A i did.

Back