movie review: Transformers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very good movie. i also give it a 9 for being bad ass, it would have gotten a 10 had michael bay been the action director, and someone else been the real director. I wanted a little deeper story than i got. Even with the lack of development, i still give it a 9...so it kinda makes up for it....even though jazz is a solstice and not a porsche.

The scene where Sam and Mikaela are in the cop car is weird... Why did Sam get hurt and upset at the fact that she had a record? Seemed like they tried to jam some conflict between the two in there for no reason.
I think they did that, so she'd know how to hotwire the towtruck at the end.

hahahahaha, that was a good one. :lmao:

Well Shia and Peter Cullen both have 3 movies in their contrats. Peter explained in a podcast that while it doesn't prove they're making three, if they do make them they're locked in and won't be replaced.

Well Shia and Peter Cullen both have 3 movies in their contrats. Peter explained in a podcast that while it doesn't prove they're making three, if they do make them they're locked in and won't be replaced.
i just think it's a bold prediction. there are a lot of great trilogies (or series). I'm not saying these are all better, just saying they are trilogies.

die hard
lethal weapon
shrek
spider man
Pirate of the caribbean
Terminator
X-men

Fast and the Furious :ph34r: j/k

I have a found a new girl I'm in love with. :)

normal_Megan_Fox_Transformers_25.jpg

A "source of information" that anyone and everyone can modify at their leisure.

We should get together and make up some fantastical bullshit and edit a bunch of common wiki articles to reflect our "new history".

That would be swell.

Back