Movie Sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
i just spent 2 hours downloading the dvd screener OLD SCHOOL.
that movie had exactly 5 laughs in it.

what a waste of time.

thats all.

p.s. ne one know where they got the matrix dvd screener @ ?

TS suck balls :lol:

some peole find different things funny.

example: a drive thru girl is given her freshly filled drink thrown back at her.

some people think its wrong and pathetic but others laugh.

when you think about it stand up comedy has got to be nerve racking.

i thought the movie was funny. especially the ear muffs part.

i thought the part when that one guy ran naked thru the street was hillarious as fuck.

i just was expecting more laughs. i can appreciate potty humor as well as the other guy...

I agree that movie sucked, but it's a personality thing. The funny thing was that my fraternity actually did one or two of the hazing activities from that movie.....LOL

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 2 2003, 05:14 PM
I agree that movie sucked, but it's a personality thing. The funny thing was that my fraternity actually did one or two of the hazing activities from that movie.....LOL

Milan

the brick tied to the penis dropped off a building?

ouch.

I dont know about you, but OLD SCHOOl rocked... Bootleg movies always ruin the movie.. should have went to the big screen :p

Old school was funny as hell.

When that dude shot himself in the neck with that high powered tranquilizer gun..omg :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@Jun 2 2003, 06:05 PM
o but go c BRUCE ALMIGHTy>>> cried through almost the whole movie :worthy: JIM CARRY :worthy:

if someone else vouches for bruce almighty ill dl it haha.

WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!? I liked OLD SCHOOL. Will Ferrel ( i think thats how u spell his name) is hella funny!

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz@Jun 2 2003, 07:05 PM
o but go c BRUCE ALMIGHTy>>> cried through almost the whole movie :worthy: JIM CARRY :worthy:

christ, that might top me in pearl harbor!!

You mean Riding in Cars with Boys? homo :p

Old school was alright, the funniest parts where in the previews, tho.

funniest movie ive seen all year is ZOOLANDER though....im more into that stupid kinda funny, soo many inside jokes with friends....

zoolander is the funniest movie other than Office Space, "ummm ya Im gonna need those TPS reports on my desk by Monday..... that would be greeeaat." :lol: :lol:

Oh if u want to see something funny watch anyone of the Camp Kill Yourself videos ( which can be d/led using kazaa) anyone who doesn't laff while watching those was either in the movie getting made fun of or they don't understand english, but still all u have to do is watch so it wud be funny even to an immigrant oh yeah !!!!! :p

IDMaxGuy - Milton is the greatest tard in a movie I have ever seen, (the radio and stapler scenes ROFL) even better than Forrest Gump, that's right even better than big boy Tom Hanks

i thought zoolander was fucking gay. i DL'ed it, watched it, deleted it, and thanked myself for dl'ing it before i bought it

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 2 2003, 07:44 PM-->
NewAgeCivicz
@Jun 2 2003, 06:05 PM
o but go c BRUCE ALMIGHTy>>> cried through almost the whole movie    :worthy: JIM CARRY :worthy:

if someone else vouches for bruce almighty ill dl it haha.

please don't bother... it sucked ass... it only had one funny part... and one cool part... he drives a Saleen S7.

download the CKY videos like Forum FSQ Rider said... they're all funny as fuck. it's like jackass but the shit they can't show on tv...and probably can't show in the theatre either... they're produced by bam margera (from jackass) and they're all from before the tv show. there are three of them...
CKY
CKY2K
CKY 3

download all of 'em... i own the dvd boxset :D .

Best greek movie was "animal house" no matter what

Zoolander was fucking awesome..........just plain awesome
zoolander.jpg

Milan

Back