Movin in to my dorm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

I know you guys probably could care less but i'm excited so i'm postin. I move into my dorm this sunday at UNT. Classes don't start till the 25th so I have a week to find a job. Anybody got any good advice or funny dorm stories? Sorry for the waste of a post here :p

hey cool, i just moved into my dorm today at WVU (west virginia university). its pretty sweet. whats your major? mine is mechanical engineering, but im considering doing a double major in aerospace engineering as well, we'll see... good luck to you.

I'm a biology major right now but i'm only goin to unt for a year b/c i want to be a minister.

remember RA is your friend no matter what. I went away one year and got in deep shit in the dorms, I got banned from the west wing for a semester :)

Milan

You got banned? :eek: Must have been some serious shiz-nit yo!

Funny stories?
A friend of mine lives in an apartment complex near the UNT campus. He and his roommates played a lot of practical jokes there... they did the flaming bag o' poop and left it on someone's doorstep. They also strapped M-80s to old CD's lit them and tossed them like frisbees off their balcony. They got warned a bunch of times so they stopped.

Another friend of mine used to go to college in Arizona. The track team he was on had this long rivalry against the baseball team. They'd spill water or vegetable oin in the halls of the dorms then pull the fire alarms, sending people sliding and falling down the halls.

<-- lived in kerr hall

loved it, too many stories.

yeah, well the RA accused me of sexual harrasment,

I couldn't remember cuase I was so shit faced, and running half naked through that wing of the dorms. She came out and said something and according to the report I showed something to her and said "want some of this, fuck off". Next thing I know the head of dorms was at my dorm. He said he could have called the police and have some serious shit happen.

Milan

Back