moving day for TPP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
today is the big day that i move as some of you may know. i am moving from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Radford, Virginia. this is going to be a long 9-10 hour trip (especially driving across Ohio) but i have plenty of tunes and will have plenty of caffeine to keep me awake. i got the ol' 1990 Integra all packed up (man this car holds alot of stuff....LOL) and its ready to go. just have to put my computer in it and one last box. wish me luck all and hold the fort down. TPP out...

Gimmie a jingle if your passing through central PA, the drive blows, I just moved from WI to here and that was like a 11 hour drive

Radford is only 2 hours from me...Good Luck with the move and what not.

thanks guys. i made it here safe last night. it was a long ass drive. saw all kinds of stuff. saw a Lotus Elise in Columbus Ohio...that thing was badass. saw a riced out Cavalier with a huge dent in the trunk where it looked like someone had kicked it...LOL. anyways, im here and safe and the Integra did awesome on its first trip :)

That's good it went flawlessly.

Best of luck in your new place.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 1 2004, 10:17 AM
i am moving from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Radford, Virginia. this is going to be a long 9-10 hour trip...
[post=397095]Quoted post[/post]​

F. U. lol, my drive to college was 10+I hours (I sped as soon as I hit the U.P.) and I didn't even leave Michigan, and that was the drive from home to my College and your moving from cold as hell climate to Virginia. Glad you made it safe. Doesn't the elise look bad ass in person!?

Iron1- yeah that was the same Integra i was gonna sell.

asmallsol- hell yeah that thing was friggin badass. they small but look really awesome. oh and it was yellow.

mmmm yellow elise :D

bad ass. glad youg ot hoem safe.

now go score big on that interview and pick up that electronics job you were tlaking about.

Back