1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving over to hondas...(new here)

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by netdragoon, Dec 22, 2006.

1. netdragoon

netdragoon New Member

Well, I'm waiting on getting my 92 prelude s. I'm going to do something with it, but for now it is going to be a daily driver until I finish my 2005 Focus.

When I get back in April, I'm installing crane stage I cams, upgraded valvesprings/retainers, and spec flywheel/clutch into the focus. At the same time the transaxle is out, I'll be installing a torsen t2 LSD with 4.06 gears (from 3.82 gears). I need to order the LSD and gears, but the other stuff is in my room or on order.

That is in addition to the Marcy Motorsport intake, Cosworth header, MBRP exhaust, xcal2 tuning, and Zex wet nitrous kit. Fastest time to date in the focus na is 15.3@87mph, fastest time on nitrous is 14.49@96.49mph. I think with an upgraded clutch it will be better, as the stock clutch isn't totally happy with the nitrous.

I'm thinking that for the prelude a turbo build of some kind would be the direction to go once I get the focus back together. I was thinking of doing an h22 swap, but I had heard an f22 turbo build would also be good.

Anyway, glad to be here, I'll be reading threads.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

welcome aboard. nice project list :L)

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

:wave:

hey another Focus owner. i just bought a 2001 Focus ZX3 for my daily while my bagged Ford Ranger Splash is parked. are you a member over at FocalJet or FocusFanatics? im over there at those 2 some but i dont hardly post. anywho, welcome to HondaSwap. this is a great site with lots of friendly and knowledgeable people.

4. ThatGuy4life

ThatGuy4life The Riced Sleeper

welcome aboard :wave:

If you have the money go wityh the h22a type s swap

5. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

check out turbo&auto's F22 turbo build

you can prob get more out of the F22 with a turbo, for cheaper than the H22 swap will cost you

H22 + high boost is gonna require forged internals which requires sleeves...
    save yourself the trouble and run the F22

the type s is a waste of $1000

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted