MOVING PARTY !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Date is not set yet...but I got a lot of shit to move 30 miles...from my rental house to my new house.......if the mortgage loan goes thru and the other people move out... :)

But the plan is to get a Uhaul truck, try to fill it with everything from the garage one day, and the house hold stuff the same day if time and help is availible....and all the other cars loaded up, and the shit all moved at once...if one trip can do it...cool...if two trips is nessicary...ohh well...I can get the small stuff and easy shit at a later time...but the large and heavey stuff...I will need help...

and after everything is done...then a kegger maybe two...and food.....lots of it....prolly something simple like hamburgers and hot dogs....

I know it will be cold...but there will be a full supply of hot chocolate and coffee at both houses during the load and unload.

and prolly the next week-end after that if most of the stuff is set up...then we may do a followup JDM BBQ with a lot of hot saki...and this time...if you want to drink till your drunk...I will have plenty of space to pass out...and plenty of parking..at the new house. :p

chris and sabrina are INNNN....

sabrina will show up after she gets out of work, if she is working.

I should be able to give ya a a hand, I can bring my truck as well.

Yehaaaaaww...this move is going to rock...and someone bring some freinds...I'lll be driving the U-Haul truck...so that means that ...well...the 4 cars need to be moved as well....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 7 2004, 12:10 AM
Yehaaaaaww...this move is going to rock...and someone bring some freinds...I'lll be driving the U-Haul truck...so that means that ...well...the 4 cars need to be moved as well....
[post=413254]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, don't worry... I'll just push the Z with the Bang Bus. :)

depending on the day, i can probably grab my dads s10... nothing much, but ahh fuck it- the gutten hatch can probably hold the same cubc feet of cargo. lol

If I am not moving the same weekend I might be able to do a run with the Silverado.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 7 2004, 12:20 AM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 7 2004, 12:10 AM
[post=413254]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, don't worry... I'll just push the Z with the Bang Bus. :)
[post=413255]Quoted post[/post]​

The Z runs...the CRX is the one that needs pulled....haha

Dang....all these truck owners on a Hondaboard??? :ph34r:

If you need towing done, I'd have to bring down the AllTrac, but that's put away for the winter... Sorry. I bet we could stuff your CRX in the back of the Bang Bus, though.

I got the blazer and can drive... but i cant really lift much. I'm back at the gym, but the doctor still doesn't want me lifting anything too heavy...

If I'm around, depending on the weekend, I can probably help too.

cool deal guys...any and all help is cool...

the Closeing has been moved to Nov 30th......not Dec 1st...and that saved me $800...yeeehawwww

I'm just hanging on like a snell crawling across a razor blade waiting for word from the mortgage company. :unsure:

i dont know where you live or where your moving but im willing to lend a hand and a 93' conversion van. just give me some details and ill see what i can do.

Thanks...when the loan goes thru, the date will be set, and then I'll PM everyone the addresses and phone numbers....

one more rush for parts and and work on the cars are planned...so hopefully...everything will drive up there...and no towing will be needed.

The head gasket kit and a clutch disk for the CRX, the rear main seal and head gasket for the AE86 will be here monday. And the carb parts for the AE86 will be ordered Thursday. :)

I was gonna say if towing is needed, and you have a dolly, i've been looking for an excuse to put the hitch on the blazer. :)

Got the loan.....

now to just close and move...first week-end of Dec is the date to move everything and party hard all night long.

Back