MOVING PARTY !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well...the wife said that the JDM BBQ and the yakisoba fry-out can be the week after...and that I should just get goob's of Pizza and a shit load of wings...from Domohoes...and then prolly a keg or a few cases of everyones favorite beers...ither way...there will be plenty.

i'm still workin on a hitch clayton, but dont depend on me...

will there be Gyoza? :) I love Gyoza. :)

then again, i love most japanese foods. :)

I could have helped you tow, but some fucktard decided to own my truck.

Well....I'm going to ask a freind who has a freind that has a flat bed, maybe he can load both cars up on it and do it in one trip...I hope it may ony run me $50-$100...

Sorry Clayton, I'm out then. I'm headed to NYC for my birthday then up to the Cape until my bday...

No problem Steve...I can understand that. :)

Oh...Noah...the next week-end after the move will be the JDM BBQ and the Gyoza kook-out...and also a few dishes for the non-meat eaters... ;)

How many times do I have to say I'm in, before I get added to this magical list ?!

-> Steve

1. Me and the wife.
2. CRX-YEM
3. Chris
4. Travis (InsaneAsylumBoostedZ)
5. Pete (WeldBuiltV-8Z) and his Brother
6. Jack (TurkishNeonPilot)
7. Brian (Pissedoffsol)
8. Steve (Celerity)
9. Copy/Paste this list, and add your name here.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 29 2004, 02:49 PM
1. Me and the wife.
2. CRX-YEM
3. Chris and sabrina...
4. Travis (InsaneAsylumBoostedZ)
5. Pete (WeldBuiltV-8Z) and his Brother
6. Jack (TurkishNeonPilot)
7. Brian (Pissedoffsol)
8. Steve (Celerity)
9. Copy/Paste this list, and add your name here.
[post=423640]Quoted post[/post]​

i added brie to the list, looks like she wants to come down also.

I'm going to lose my mind....I've been sitting by the phone for the last two days like a snail will sit on a razor blade......waiting for the OK to close from the bank. The Bank that my broker decided to go thru has a completely fubar'ed system. First they say it's ok to close..then they think about it again, and they want more stuff...on the last day to do anything...the closeing day. What such tards. First they said everything was good...then they wanted a letter from my wife saying that I have access to her money, we did that////then they want to personally call my landlord....to see if I am actually a good tenent...and that I payed on time, and that we are not related....and we can't get ahold of they guy. So now my lawyer, the sellers lawyer, the seller' real estate agent, my real estate agent, and my mortgage broker is all fucken pised off at this damn bank. My broker says that they are actaully a good bank to go thru...once the closeing is done. Then we come to find out that the girl doing my case for the bank completely blew off the call to my landlord till the last minute...and she had 3 weeks to do it. And now thanks to this nice little fucking error...I'm shelling out an extra month in intrest....thats why I wanted to close on the 30th...and not the first. :bangdesk:

Anyways...it's 2:00, and we finally got the ok to close...and now I'm still sitting here waiting for a word from my lawyers office....I got a load of boxes in the Jeep, and ...I'm still sitting here waiting to hear from my lawyer....Gawd...buying a house is so fucking stressful....and as soon as the word is good, I got to rush to the bank, and get the certified bankers check, and then go run up to the house, and get this thing done. I hope to have something moved in and the door key in my hand by tonight.

The closing is set back yet another day.... :angry:

Tommorrow at 2:00...... :angry:

There goes another day that I can't take some stuff up there.

i know what ur going through im getting a house some time in december too.. 279,000 @ 5.4 for 30 years locked

$135,000 @ 7.44% 12 month varible, then refinance after that.....hopefully in a year it can drop to 5.X...but it'll be a 15 yaer loan.

Clayton, I know exactly what you're going thru.
The bank delayed my closing by a whole month.
In the long run the bank paid all of our closing costs.

I am glad I didn't have my closing delayed, but I almost did. My paper work got to the lawyers like an hour before close. I was stressing that it wasn't going to make it.
Make the bank pay for an extra fees you will incur from not closing on the last day of last month to closing at the beginning of this month. Somehow it costs more to close on the first of the month instead of the last day of the following month.

Intrest....it starts at the begining of the month...and builds each day....at the end of the monthit's about $800, and the rest of you payment is going for the prime. My dude told me to close on the last day, and that will give me one month with out intrest...and that saves me $800. So it was all set...now they fubarred it up...and I'm mad...but a little bird told me that my first payment for the house was supposed to be on the ist of Jan, but now it's the first of Feb...so I don't have to worry for a good month...and that means that it will be a very nice X-mas at my house...I can actually afford to get the wife a good present for once. As if the house is not enough :lol:

But also a little hint that the guy also told me, and thats to set up your payments bi-weekly...so only half a months intrest build, and then you clear it out with the half payment and then the other half builds....it's kinda hard to explain, but I'll give it a shot....The area in the red is the amount of intrest that you don't have to pay, but that amount of money goes towards your prime...which pays off the loan a lot faster, and allso paying an extra mortgage payment a year will knock of 3 years on the total mortgage...or something like that...I a mechanic damn it Jim, not an accountant. /end Scotty voice.

ahp.jpg

hehe...

Well...got some progress done today....the bank finally sent the pappers to my lawyer, and he came up with the final closeing cost....and I already went to the bank and got the certified check in my hand. He told me to be there at his office Friday at 2:00 pm, and do some papperwork, then after that, I can run up to the house and do the walkthru, and hopefully I'll have the key by then, and I can unload the jeep. The lawyer will run up to the sellers lawyer's place at 3:30, and do the bussiness up there, and hopefully come back down to the house and give me the title and the garage remote...etc....

So then that shold give me enough time to unload the Jeep, unpack a few boxes, and put the boxes back in the jeep, and head back down to Stratford, and load up the jeep again, and try to make another trip...if nobody plans to be here friday night. And then unload again, and come back down and pass out. IF someone does plan to show up friday night, then I'll pass on the second trip and just chill, and try to get some rest for SAt morning.

The plan for Sat, is to go pick up the U-haul truck around 7:30-8:00, then bring it back to the house and start loading up stuff. I figuare if there is about 5 of us, it can be done before lunch....and then we can take a break and hit up for some fast food, then drive up to Meriden...that's if everything goes to plan....and it should. We should be rolling into Meriden about 2-3 pm, and just unload...everything into the garage, and the house stuff in the house....and then call it a day, and then go get the beer, and order the food for the rest of the night. Plug the TV in, crank some vids or games, and hang out.

Since the closeing was delayed, I didn't get to make any small trips...so that means that there is just a little more stuff to load and unload. Ohh well.

Weather is looking good, a little brisk, but moving around in and out of the house and the heated garage...I think maybe a hoody will be fine. I'll have Hot chocolate and hot coffee, and hot tea on hand all day...so that should also keep us plenty warm.

I already threw a lot of stuff in the CRX and the AE86, so when they get towed, they will also have their cargo areas and seats fully packed to save space for more stuff in the other cars...

The more people that comes, the faster it gets done, and less work for eeveryone....and everyone will be well rewarded with something...hehe.

Back