MOVING PARTY !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well.....

98% moved in, about 15% set up...still no phone or internet....the furnace crapped out on me many times this week-end....it's all cleaned up and repaired, and the seller will be hearing from me very soon...The Jeep is a huge POS...and it will be getting junked very soon, or repaired just enough to make it thru the winter...the accelerator cable end snapped again, and this time...it will be replaced...and super modded to last longer than the jeep, the serpintine belt is slipping and is jumping off the pulleys like crazy, the rad hoses are junk, and the gas economy is crap....the O2 sensor needs to be replaced, and the tranny is crap...now there is all kinds of clunking when it rolls...........It's going to the donation place very soon.

But other than all the other BS...the wife and the dog is very happy with the house...and there is a lot of work already planned to do to make it her dream house...like first, blinds and curtains all the way around, strip the paint from a few cabinets in the kitchen, and move the washing machine that we unloaded in the garage to the basement. She went to start cooking something and she can't find the skillet, and two saucepans...and I remembered her saying that she was giving away a few pans...but I made the mistake and gave the wrong pans away...so Steve..if you read this....She like those back...if posible...I even offered to buy her a whole new set, but she loved those pans..... :p

I got half of one of the rooms in the basement half painted today, and a little more to do, and then I can start going to home depot to buy stuff to install a ceiling in there, then a new wall or take down the wall...I still haven't decided...but if I put up a wal, repair the door, and build a nice little ceiling...then I can resale the house later as a 4 bedroom house, and that will bump up the property value a little.

All is fine for now, if anyone wants to swing by and give a hand, your welcome to swing by, I'll try to keep my self at the house after 3:00 and stay busy till about 8:00 PM every night trying to build, clean, and move shit around...and I'll still kick your ass's at Poker if you guys feel like loseing some more money ;) :p

nice man!

whats up for this weekend? looks like im probably free.

no clue yet.....prolly a lot of cleaning...and sorting shit out, but I also have to work the sat night and sunday night, I need the overtime....

and anyone want to offer anything for my jeep?.....

Like a hachback.....?

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 3 2004, 11:36 PM
Well Clayton I'm glad the closing went on without a hitch.
but I'm sorry to inform you that my wife has a doctors appiontment tomorrow which I can not miss, and I have a fellow coming here sometime in the midday to give me a quote on an addition and some windows. If I can I will try and meet you at your new place to help unload.
[post=426165]Quoted post[/post]​

What kind of addition?

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 8 2004, 10:49 AM-->
@Dec 3 2004, 11:36 PM
Well Clayton I'm glad the closing went on without a hitch.
but I'm sorry to inform you that my wife has a doctors appiontment tomorrow which I can not miss, and I have a fellow coming here sometime in the midday to give me a quote on an addition and some windows. If I can I will try and meet you at your new place to help unload.
[post=426165]Quoted post[/post]​

What kind of addition?
[post=428384]Quoted post[/post]​

Sent you a PM regarding this issue

I got a buddy that will take the heep off your hands probably if your just lookin to pretty much get rid of it... Give ya a few bucks maybe..:)

well, I bought a new serpintine belt today, and ordered a new throttle cable....got the electric fan running again, so the overheating issue should be cleared up...but it also looks like the waterpump is on it's way out....I might get one tommorrow, and get it hooked up. the Jeep is still a good vehickal, if maintained right....and I finally got some time to get back to it.

Well...I'm going to take sunday off, so that means Sat night we will do something...

Sat morning I have to go get an MRI done on my back, and after that, try to clean up a little more and go get some food and drinks...and some poker chips or a table...

The plan will be JDM hotplate grill...like always...lots of JDM meats, vegies, and some kickass Yakisoba....and then poker in front of theTV, and of course the PS2 for Chris....hehe

so the guys and gals that helped...post up some drinks you'ed like to see here...

Airjockie=beer and saki....

At first...I thought I bought to much for everyone...and then some people didn't show up, so we had to eat it all...and believe it or not....we did... :ph34r:

My BBQ's are just getting better and better...every dinner is a learning experiance...and it only gets better after that...hell...I should just open a damn restaurant...hehe

everydinner, i get fatter and fatter. i easily ate for everyone who didn't show up. so to those of you who didn't, i thank you. lol

yeah if it wasn't for my Bro's B-day I woulda been there.
b-day part w/ striper - or - JDm bbq ???
tough call.

Back