Moving Sale Tons Of Stuff Look Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D95SI420

here is all the stuff i have for sale, Need to get rid of it all ASAP because I am moving out. I am open to trades as well.

1. d- series SI S20 hydro transmission 73,000 miles $250/obo
2. CX d-series S20 hydro trans low miles $100/obo
3. D15b2 longblock in good shape no accs $150
4. All rear interior parts from a 95 SI hatch (black) Make offers
5. Complete AC system off a 95 hatch
6. B series Cable trans, not sure if its a S1 or y1 cause the sticker is gone, NO lsd and it needs a speed sensor, no grinds and low miles, came on a JDM b16A $300
7. B series PS pump with bracket Make offer
8. 92-95 4 door front and rear bumper has one crack in rear and a dent in front easy fix 50 each
9. D16Z6 flywheel in great shape $50
10. Daiken Stock d16z6 clutch and pressure plate with only 2000 miles on it has hardly any wear $100
11. Many teg and civic radiator fans email with needs
12. Stock 95 SI springs Make an offer on all four
13. PS2 with 2 games, mem card, and 1 controller $200
14. autometer ultralight water temp guage Make offer, not sure how much it is new
15. Indiglo Guages for 88-91 SI 50
16. GT grant signature series steering wheel with honda mounting kit, silver 4 spoke goes for 129 new so i guess 100/obo
17.d series MPFI manifold, bare no t body or sensors, make offer
18. 95 SI exhaust manifold one of the better flowing stock ones $50
19. couple DX and X stock exhaust manifolds, make offer
20. CX flywheel hardly any wear 50/obo
21. CX disty Make offer
22. 88-91 civic stock steering wheel black $25
23. 2 88-91 civic DX guage clusters 25 each

I need to get rid of this stuff quick, Here is a list of what i would be willing to trade some stuff for. I need the money but new toys for the cars are always a plus :D

1. T3 turbo
3. d-series cable trans
4. d15b2 distributor DPFI NOT MPFI
5. Alternator for 95 d16z6
6. VAFC
7. FMIC
6. 94-up GSR front brakes,hubs, and knucles

:lol: nope i have just been collecting over the years, I have had many different hondas mostly hatches, and 2 tegs. Always went the hybrid route but now i have the urge for turbo again. I am moving into an apartment so none of this can come with me. I have so many boxes of stuff in the garage and shed. This is not even a complete list, i am sure i will find more when i really start cleaning up and packing

what kind of indiglows r those for the 88-91 si, and is it dirrectly for the 88-89 or 90-91 because they r different..? becuz i am interested.

PS2 comes with FFX and GT3, I have both types of indiglo's so wich ones do u need????, the ac system should fit as well. Thanks for looking all of u, keep offers coming

couple more weeks until i go, please somebody buy, B series trans has sale pending everyting else is still up for sale. I cant believe nobody needs a SI trans for d-series

Hey, i know you didn't list it but maybe you have it need drivers side ding gaurd door molding and the rocker panel or side rail molding and the black splash gaurd for the wheel well.

If i did not have to ship it across the country then i would probly let it go for 150-175 but its in really good shape, it was my spare trans but i need it gone and the money right now :(

Back