Moving to a place that I never thought I would live.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I just got the ok on a house in Fayetteville ga. My girlfriend got her first teaching job and we had to move closer. The crazy part is that Fayetteville is where I went for the last two years of high school. I never thought I would move back to this place. I hated it here when I was young. Now that I am 15 years older things are different. We spent the last four days driving around the southern part of Atlanta and a few of the cities that make up south metro. I would like to say that south metro atlanta is crap. It is almost impossible to find a nice place to live. People do not take care of there homes or neighborhoods, and I would not feel safe leaving my cars, or my dog unattended. Lucky for us the county that we are moving to is right below south metro and is a very wealthy county with low crime and nice neighborhoods. Plus I am only 15-20 minutes from Atlanta Motor Speedway.

partners pizza down off of 85 usually has some everyonce and a while. varsity has some every first thu of the month. just really gotta ask around usually not set on any specific dates. i can tell you when partners is having there next one when i find out.

Yeah I dont really go to the varsity, but I might go to brothers if something is going on. Let me know if you hear something.

np usually have one atleast twice a month. ill let you know when next one is. at least go to varsity once. lotta people there. dont need to go there for food.

I will check it out sometime. Are the people there cool for the most part?

fayetteville is about 10 minutes from my ATL office :)

Back