mp3 cd burning tools

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

anyone here know of any good mp3 cd burning programs? right now im just burning the mp3 files directly to the cd through windows(data disc with mp3 files).

ive tried acoustica mp3 cd burning program but have problems with it; makes computer go slower after the more you preview the songs, takes too long to convert or whatever it does, and when i finally finished burning a cd, the cd wont work. i put it in
my sony mp3 cd player and it displayed "NO FILE". when i tried to open it as cd in the computer using winamp or wmp it would play some static mess like on White Noise. i open the cd as a removable drive(windows explorer) and double click the files it works fine. when i burn the mp3's using windows it works fine in winamp and the mp3 cd player. :shrug2:

ive used Nero but takes me too long to add the songs; you have to add the actually file which means you have to know the filename. the files i have have long ass filenames and all begin with like the same thing which makes it really difficult(which is why i like the wmp interface; it displays the tag information instead of the filename). im going to try out feurio. thanks guys, any other programs?

use nero, open the folder in Windows Explorer. then Drag and Drop. every Nero i have ever used i just Dragged and dropped. never heard of having to add by filename

I downloaded EZ Creator Platinum from Kazaa Lite eons ago, it still is far superior than Nero IMO.

Roxio makes some good basic software, Toast is the shit, Popcorn is great, and I guess EZ CD creator is pretty good, but they need to give it Toast's interface.

Back