MP3's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup peoples..i jus bought a portable MP3 player..shit is nice..20 Gig hard drive..can store up to 400 albums..the problem is..i noticed most MP3 searchers arent workin anymore..or the quality is shit..Kazaa, IMESH for example..does anybody know any good sites i use to dl some MP3's..i dont care if i have to pay as long as it is quality and i could get full albums..any help would be appreciated..JR

i think winmx is one and there was some german one someone was telling me about that is supposed to be pretty good but im not sure of the name

Good I'm not on that list. I haven't downloaded much MUSIC from Kazaa in a while. I mostly download street & track racing videos anymore.

download all you want. just don't share popular songs. if you notice, they go after mainstream songs.

i share roughly 20 GB of music- 90% of which an RIAA moron probably never even heard of, 80% legal live recordings, so a big F U to all them.

winmx sucks if you ask me.

kazaa lite is still #1. http://www.k-lite.tk

look for 192+ bit rate

thanx guys..i def appreciate the help..i saw that list that was posted..WOW..there really tryin to crack down on shit..my question is does anybody know of any LEGAL places to dl MP3 albums..i know they only sell for like $7..id rather start payin the lute then get fucked over cuz of Kazaa or some shit like that..ive done a few searches that ask for membership fees of .99 month..but i still dont know if that shit is legal..i want my shit to be free and clear..anybody know of any sites?..let me know..JR

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 5 2003, 04:46 AM
download all you want. just don't share popular songs. if you notice, they go after mainstream songs.

i share roughly 20 GB of music- 90% of which an RIAA moron probably never even heard of, 80% legal live recordings, so a big F U to all them.

winmx sucks if you ask me.

kazaa lite is still #1. http://www.k-lite.tk

look for 192+ bit rate

See I don't know what you would call "mainstream" songs. I download mostly rock and alternative songs. At one point or another they're all mainstream until the hype settles down.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 6 2003, 02:05 PM
ha come up here and get me riaa then try to extradit me in order to get me to go to court in the us

if you are being sued, they do not have to extradite you dumbass. you MUST appear in court, or a default judgement for the plaintiff is granted.

they will not physically come after you, but depending on the agreements between the us and canada, your assets MIGHT be attached.

:whatafucktard:

and im on KAZAA LITE. hahahahahahhaha how can you log my username/ip on kazaa lite?

Go figure Im on Comcast they have the highest # listed 259 but it also seems to be one of the larger companys

Comcast Cable
» Largest U.S. cable company serving more than 21 million customers in 41 states
» 38 million homes passed
» More than 6.3 million digital video customers
» More than 3.3 million high-speed data customers
» More than 1.3 million cable telephone customers
» Market leader in 8 of the top 10 U.S. markets
» 70% of subscribers in the top 20 U.S. markets

atlest its VERY rare I get music off kazaa I think I've downloaded 2 songs in the last 3-4 months plus I never share anything

sucks to be the person that gets fined out the ass becuase of this....

Back