MPFI swap 90 Civic DX, hose and vac questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

johnwohl

Hi, i'm on the tail end of this MPFI swap and I'm having trouble figureing out what hoses go where, if there is a simple guide showing this let me know please, my haynes manual is practically useless for this.

picture 1 and 2: I have these three hoses left which I think are for coolant. On the DPFI setup there was a tubing that looked like the second picture but it only had hoses connected to the small line and the big line wasnt connected to anything and was cut on the end. Where do these go, or can I tee these?

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

picture 3: This is how I have the hoses set up, I color coded them for clarity. Is this correct? The hose that I marked shows in the manual that it goes down back behind the manifold, but to where?

car2.jpg

picture 4: lastly there is a nipple on the egr valve that I dont have a hose for. I also dont have a harness for the egr valve, am I supposed to?

car3.jpg

I know this is probably newb stuff but I tried to be helpfull with the pictures.

Any help is appreciated.

Ill make this really easy on you, youre doing a mpfi swap for what? power, toss the Hf intake manifold, get the rite si one, with out the egr valve on it, then you send, bigger throttle body, bigger runners, bigger plenum, and less vacumn lines. Using that intake youre just working backards man. Even a d15b7 intake would be better than that one.

Last edited:
Back