mpfi swap problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RcRacing72

So I'm doing a mpfi swap on a 91 std hatch.
Ive modified that dx harness, (tps sensor and eacv plug)
I ran c1 and c2 into b10 and b12
Ran c1 and c2 up to blue/yellow blue/green for the distributor.
I ran all my injectors seperate.

I tested all these wires from the ecu to the connection with a volt meter and there is no break in any of the lines I ran.I matched the distributor layout with the plugs for the distributor to my street car(91civicsi) and they are in the correct spot. This car ran before I did the swap.

I'm getting no spark to my distributor, but it is getting power. I tested the ecu.

Any ideas?
Ive checked my wiring a handful of times.
thanks.

did you move the orange wire at ECU pin C1 to ECU pin B10 and move the white wire at ECU pin C2 to ECU pin B12 and then add new wires from C1 and C2 out to the distributor? i think this is what you said you did, but just making sure - are the 2 white wires at the distributor connector in the right locations? you can run a continuity check between ECU pins B15 or B17 (they connect together in the harness) and the white igniter wire at the distributor just to make sure they are in the correct spot

Attachments

• Siplug.jpg
    Siplug.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 296
affirmative.
I think I should of sent my two harnesses in, to rywire and spent the 160. Though I'm pretty sure my wiring is correct, but I bet its something real simple and stupid.....I hope...

Make sure the (fat white wire)from the distributor is going to the ECU and splice pins B15 & B17 (white wires) together with the (fat white wire) coming from the distributor

so you would get something like this

obd0_distributor_pinouts.jpg

Back