MPFI swap wirin questions...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well,I still haven't thought of any ides of what could be wrong with this damn car.I'm also REALLY trying to make it so I dont have to go through and do the wiring all over again.

So my question is(since I don't have much experience with them)would I be able to use a multi-meter or something of the sort to check wires for current and what not to maybe help me find out why this damn thing isn't getting any spark.

I'd aprreciate any feeback,as If I can get this damn thing running,I can use it to go look for work,beacuse my baby was totaled in january :-(

ok i got a ? for yall i done the whole swap and everything and now my ecu gives me 4 flashes and i know that its the cylinder sensor is there something i done somethin wrong in the wiring at the ecu cause it will crank and run but when you give it some gas it starts to studdard and it doesn't clear out any help i will gladly appreciate it

Don't care much for the thread jacking,but do appreciate the bump,as I haven't gotten any further in my perdicament.

if u've been cutting wires at the ecu or else and u cant figure wheres the problem at change the whole harness under the dash and the engine. if u can get them both from an si same year as your car would be great. if not just get some virgin dx ones and start all over again it doesnt take that long to do the whole thing.. it worked fine for me.

can the wiring harness come out of a 91 civic si with a auto in it or does it have to have the 5speed tranny in it

and sorry for jumpin in on your thread it was useful for me

Back