Mr. Nice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One of our local radio stations used to play that on air all the time for several months. I never knew there was video that went with it

Originally posted by chevy302dz@Jun 20 2003, 03:59 AM
One of our local radio stations used to play that on air all the time for several months. I never knew there was video that went with it

yeah CCC played the audio to it .... never saw the video though .....

:huh: :unsure:
:wtf:

ughhhhhhhhhh?!?

I think that's the theme song from the Dating Game or Newlywed Game or something like that.

Fellow children of the 80's help me out here

<insert hello welcome to last year pic> its been out there for a while, first time i saw it was last year, prolly been around long before that...

:ghey: :ufucktard: What the hell??? If that wasn't the lamest thing I have ever seen. Including the mustang 5.slow that wanted to race me in my 90 civic hatch with a plane jane bone stock d16a1. no cold air or exhaust. they saw tail lights. granted i worked the hell outta my car.

:tfg: :ghey: Wow, my computer happened to freeze right when I looked at it and I couldn't turn that damn noise off untill I held down the power button.

Originally posted by randerson165@Jun 20 2003, 01:17 PM
:tfg: :ghey: Wow, my computer happened to freeze right when I looked at it and I couldn't turn that damn noise off untill I held down the power button.

guess Mr. nice didn;t like you then huh?

Back