MR2 wheels on a honda?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
so i found some nice oem toyota mr2 wheels and tires for cheap. they are 15x7 rear and 15x6.5 front, but i cant find the offset anywhere... does anyone know if these will fit a honda? they are the 5 spoke style from the later model mr2

found some info on the wheels:

• Wheel size: front 15x6"; rear 15x6.5"; weight 14.6lbs; PCD 4x100mm; spoke alloys
  • Offset: 45mm
  • Centre Bore: 54.1mm
  • Wheel Nut Thread: 12 x 1.5mm
  • Wheel Nut Torque: 76ft/lbs (103 n/m)
  • Tire size: front 185/55/15 VR15; rear 205/50/15 VR1; weight 15.2lbs
mr2wheels.jpg

mr2.jpg

im debating on picking these suckers up just to see what they look like on my teg. the wider rear wheels would go on the front of course. they are asking $200 for the set with tires, but i bet i could get them for less.

Last edited:
yeah they are mr2 spider wheels.... i went ahead and picked them up this morning.

$160 with 2 new tires and 2 with 50% tread, i couldnt pass up the deal.

heres the pics on the car, what do you guys think??

i like they way they look on there. the rear tires are pretty worn and a little small. i might go pick up some 195s... or maybe even 205s to match the front. the rims are only 1/2" smaller. im still keeping my black slips, i might use them to trade toward something nicer eventually.
mr2wheels007.jpg

mr2wheels014.jpg

mr2wheels017tagedit.jpg

mr2wheels015.jpg

mr2wheels006.jpg

heres a pic of what will be a nice project next time i get a free day....
mr2wheels001.jpg

I like the way the wheels look, it's unique.

yeah they just need a little more tire on them thats all. that last picture makes it look worse than it really does in person. the wheels have gotten some compliments around town... and they are still on the car for now

looks good :thumbsup:

id try to find another set of rears in good shape so you can have a matching set

Back