Mrs Taco's first riding tour !!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
so we went down to Jax, FL for her Tour De'Cure ride. started there and rode 68 miles to st. Augustine where i waited for her. After that we hung out for the weekend and took some pics. enjoy!

guys please make sure to congradulate her since she trained pretty hard and she was very nervous for her first ride.

in Jax before take off.
IMG_2800.jpg

on to the starting line!
IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

she left around 6am and here it is 11:30ish and she made it to the finish line!
IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

i was proud seeing her ride in at the same time all the avid riders and teams were coming in too.
IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

ohh so tired..

IMG_2808.jpg

getting pampered.
IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

finally shots of me!!!!
IMG_2812.jpg

and we goofed off the rest of the weekend

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

wow those soldiers must have partied hard......
IMG_2859.jpg

congrats mrs taco

and mr taco... nice balls ;)

why didn't you join her on the ride? get your ass in shape!

congrats mrs. taco for showing up your husband :)

actually B i'm starting to run everyday with a friend on some trails. I hope that will get me back in shape.

What cure was the tour raising money for?

I remember doing a ride in Texas when I was there--MS150. Houston to Austin, approximately 180 miles. I had a blast doing that, but man I felt the pain.

Congrats Mrs. Taco! Good job for a noble cause.

Taco, good luck with your efforts of running man. I wish I was still half as active as I was.

What cure was the tour raising money for?

I remember doing a ride in Texas when I was there--MS150. Houston to Austin, approximately 180 miles. I had a blast doing that, but man I felt the pain.

Congrats Mrs. Taco! Good job for a noble cause.

Taco, good luck with your efforts of running man. I wish I was still half as active as I was.

she was raising money for people with diabetes or a cure for diabetes. i dont exactly know. she was able to raise a little over $150. she's training again with a little more running this time since its been awhile.

as far as i go, i just want to loose weight and get rid of this belly i have. I think i finally passed my breaking point. I cant to look in the mirror or pictures anymore. my plan is to get into a running groove and work up from there weather it be more cardio or weights.

congrats mrs. taco...
i like the spandex shorts :)

congrats
i was at that fort about a month ago
we parked there and walked over to the huge church
did you get a chance to see the church?

it looks like a camel toe and grape smuggling convention. :D

Last edited:
st augustine is so damn pretty. looks like you guys had fun!! congrats on all that exercise.

yeah she's doing another one this weekened. 40 miles only but its only 25 bucks and tha pays for food and stuff afterwards.

looks like she's getting into this type of stuff.

Congratulations! Biking is a great way to stay in shape. Sounds like she really enjoys it.

Back