msd blaster ss coil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im going to get a msd digital 6 in a motnt or two. i was just wondering if it would be allright to run a msd blaster ss coil off the stock ignition till i do the msd box by the wat it is on a 97 ex with a p28 this is the coil www.msdignition.com/coil_blaster_6.htm

to be completely honest...dont get it...dont waste your money..stick w/ stock components unless you are planning on makin sick power..use the money for a swap :p (or just turbo your sohc :spin: ) but thats just my .02 talkin

I used a Ballast Resistor when I put in my outer ignition coil just to be safe. I have stock ignition. I never ran it without it so I don't know how it would do. The resistor can be had for about $9.00 at summit.

ok im geting a digital 6 ignition so that i can spray more since it has a rpm retard function. i know that the stock honda ignition is good till about 500hp but i want the features like 2 step rev controll for off the line and also move it down a 100 below the stock so that way if i bang the rev limiter while giving it n20 i dont have to wory as much since it wont run lean but rich..

i run the blaster ss coil on a 91 integra off a stock ignition. it runs perfect. actually runs alot smoother than before

Back