MSD SCI IGNITION!!!!! Who Knows????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tlb1127

Banned
I have a b18a1 in a CRX and im looking to buy an MSD ignition for my car. I saw a whole setup for sale on Ebay. It is for the MSD SCI Kit and it comes with an Ignition Box, Blaster2 Coil, 8.5mm Wires and Coil Bracket. I would like to know if this is a good setup to buy for an LS motor or if i should get the Classic MSD 6A setup. I also need to know if the blaster2 coil is what i should use with this SCI kit or if i should get the Blaster3 Coil???? TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE!

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 12 2004, 02:56 PM
I have a b18a1 in a CRX and im looking to buy an MSD ignition for my car. I saw a whole setup for sale on Ebay. It is for the MSD SCI Kit and it comes with an Ignition Box, Blaster2 Coil, 8.5mm Wires and Coil Bracket. I would like to know if this is a good setup to buy for an LS motor or if i should get the Classic MSD 6A setup. I also need to know if the blaster2 coil is what i should use with this SCI kit or if i should get the Blaster3 Coil???? TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE!

MSD 6AL
BLASTER SS COIL!!
MSD WIRES
TOTAL PERFORMANCE RACING

don not buy a MSD SCI, the MSD 6AL is what you should really use, besides the fact the 6AL has a revlimiter it's cheper than the SCI

the blaster SS Coil is a better coil.

also you'll need a different distributor cap, so you can use an external coil.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@May 12 2004, 03:21 PM
don not buy a MSD SCI, the MSD 6AL is what you should really use, besides the fact the 6AL has a revlimiter it's cheper than the SCI

we have it all in stock call for prices
total performance racing 513-942-7020

Originally posted by TPR+May 12 2004, 06:04 PM-->
@May 12 2004, 03:21 PM

we have it all in stock call for prices
total performance racing 513-942-7020

You are not a registered vendor you may wanna check with pissedoffsol before trying to sell something.

stock honda ignitions are good up to 400hp (per pissedoffsol)...

Back