MTV is pHuKKing GAAy..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 6 2003, 07:49 PM
yea but even if he is a big faggot, he is boning demi moore. :worthy:

if i made the amount of money he did I would be banging demi moore. its not about how you look, or how much game you got....enough $$$ can bone the fucking presidents daughter if u wanted.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Nov 6 2003, 08:06 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 6 2003, 04:37 PM
saturn_boy96
@Nov 6 2003, 07:35 PM

ashton kucher".

cant STAND that little faggot....

i would just like to punch him in the face once. acts like a complete fucktard

tony... i know where he lives lol and i know where he parks his silver ferarri on the MTV lot in LA...

let me know, i can talk to my cousin and he'll get us parking permits for the lot hahaha

we'll go for a quick spin hahaha

:p

you down?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Nov 6 2003, 09:57 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Nov 6 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 6 2003, 04:37 PM
saturn_boy96
@Nov 6 2003, 07:35 PM

ashton kucher".

cant STAND that little faggot....

i would just like to punch him in the face once. acts like a complete fucktard

tony... i know where he lives lol and i know where he parks his silver ferarri on the MTV lot in LA...

let me know, i can talk to my cousin and he'll get us parking permits for the lot hahaha

we'll go for a quick spin hahaha

:p

you down?

for pink's of course... :lol:

I think the guy is funny, but I can see how he gets annoying. My favorite Punk'd, had to be the one with Justin Timberlake, and they said he had a deliquent account with the IRS, and they were selling all of his shit. They even took his dog, that was the funniest one.

i think that mtv is run by gay producers who like the watch gay people do gay things. i mean camp jim, who runs it?? a gay guy, most of the true life things are either i like haveing sex in bunny suits or i'm gay and i get harassed, and they just have been having a lot of open gayness on the show and i hate open gayness. nothing against gay people they can do whatever that want, but they don't need to have it shown to millions of people. same with all of other shows. i hate mtv. why can't they do i'm a hot ass fuckin lesbian and i like having sex on tv reality show??? WHY$#@$@#%%^%&!!. hah :ph34r:

Are you forced to watch the gay people on t.v? NO!!! So if they have gay people on and it offends you, then don't watch it.

EDIT: PAGE 2 :owned:

From my standpoint I figured that I would give mtv a shot since I haven't watching in god knows how long, after 10 minutes just couldn't take it and of course changed the channel to CNBC...holla

and yes, I can't stand that stupid fucker ashton Kuchter, I hate those stupid ass "von dutch"/trucker hats tilted at an angle....

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 7 2003, 11:29 AM
Are you forced to watch the gay people on t.v? NO!!! So if they have gay people on and it offends you, then don't watch it.

EDIT: PAGE 2 :owned:

i don't watch it, obviously from the title this is a thread to bash mtv. which i did. i was just expressing my hatred of mtv and why i hate it, so in the word of the famous george carlin, why don't you go in the woods and play hide and go fuck yourself???

also, when did VH1 become the "24-hour-I-Love-The-80's" channel? that show was pretty good the first 3 times it cycled around....but it just wont die.

it's alredy gone through 3 years of reruns in like 4 months.

edit: by 3 years of reruns, i mean all the reruns in the next 3 years of the
"i love the 80's" series have already been shown.

One show on MTV I can deal with is Viva La Bam! Anyone see "Dont Feed Phil" :lol:

mtv's 1st real mistake was the real world and then road rules and now when you turn on mtv all you see is spin offs

but the fact remains that MTV is very successful in what they do and no one has been able to do it any better

personally i dont HATE MTV... shiet my cousin works there. but yeah they do have some stupid fuckin shows! lol

personally i hate camp jim, rich girls, and some of the newer shows on right now... just cause the shows have absolutely NO POINT WHATSOEVER

:blink:

Bam is an asshole, and if that was my kid I would beat the shit out him or kill him, whicever came first, but since they get millions of dollars, I could live with it. Don't feed Phil was funny as hell though.

You guys remeber when mtv showed music video's?

What happened to that?

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 7 2003, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by CRXRookie@Nov 7 2003, 03:17 PM
brc80
@Nov 7 2003, 04:15 PM
You guys remeber when mtv showed music video's?

What happened to that?

Those were the cool days...

That's supposedly why they made MTV2... I don't get the channel but it's supposed to be like the old MTV, with all music videos.

Mtv 2 is for alternative music and foreign music mostly. They have gay shows o there as well. Mtv just jumped on the reality tv bandwagon. Face it, reality brings in viewers.

Back