MTV PIMP MY RIDE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all i have to say...

is that they are fucking hack jobs and don't know jack shit about cars.

Any fucktard can bolt on 'dem 20's and anyone with the right tools can paint.

but when you let cars leave with burning oil, and fuck- DID you SEE THE CASTER PROBLEM THE LEGEND HAD? the car was fucking fucked. all they did was make a fucked up car look pretty but deep down, its still a piece of shit.

congradualtions MTV, you've polished the terd repeatedly.

omg i think i like the 240 before it was pimped than it is now...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 5 2004, 07:14 PM
all i have to say...

is that they are fucking hack jobs and don't know jack shit about cars.

Any fucktard can bolt on 'dem 20's and anyone with the right tools can paint.

but when you let cars leave with burning oil, and fuck- DID you SEE THE CASTER PROBLEM THE LEGEND HAD? the car was fucking fucked. all they did was make a fucked up car look pretty but deep down, its still a piece of shit.

congradualtions MTV, you've polished the terd repeatedly.
[post=426730]Quoted post[/post]​

they do insane audio work

yea theres no way they fix anything the right way. most of those cars are unfixable. they just bondo and cover it all up. but the rust and all is still there. they never touch under the hood, nothing. and they dont have a timeframe on those cars either, i bet it takes a month to do that shitty hack job.

on the other hand, overhaulin is a badass show. they completey strip the car down. fix the rust properly, replace panels, redo the engine, suspension, interior, everything is completely redone. and in the end the cars look badass with no ricer bullshit. like bodykits or gay ass gadgets like makeup kits, fish bowls, chandaleers, bowling racks and whatever stupid shit they like to put in cars. AND overhaulin does it all in a week for a job done RIGHT in everyway concievable.

pimp my ride= :thumbsdown:
overhaulin= :thumbsup:

At first, I thought that 'Tuner Transformation' was gonna be a dope show. Then they started doing dumb shit, like twunnys and stickers. The guys on there are just about as low on the totem pole of automotive knowledge as WCC.

I wish the whole 'tuning' scene would die. It's like skateboarding, it's no fun when everyone and their dog is into it.

i will not watch that show again. making a 240sx look like that should be a crime. i loved it when they said they needed to replace the engine on that old school rex and replaced it with a rebuild sohc. with all the money they put into the cars they should have dropped in a sweet motor and left out a couple of screens and subs. if you dont know how to pimp an import, you shouldnt try. i actually changed the channel when i saw the sweet 5zigen's painted orange.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Dec 5 2004, 09:40 PM
i will not watch that show again. making a 240sx look like that should be a crime. i loved it when they said they needed to replace the engine on that old school rex and replaced it with a rebuild sohc. with all the money they put into the cars they should have dropped in a sweet motor and left out a couple of screens and subs. if you dont know how to pimp an import, you shouldnt try. i actually changed the channel when i saw the sweet 5zigen's painted orange.
[post=426832]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you say 5zigens... painted ORANGE?!?! Were they... were they FN-01RCs?

No, they were 5Zigen 5ZR's.

The car looked like it was from NFSU2... which is what they were going for.

WCC can do VERY nice work if its on a REAL customers car... But i have seen so much GHETTO shit on Pimp My Ride... From Overspray, to cheap wiring, to unglued carpet, and just GHETTO shit... But hey... they aren't making as much money as they would doing up X to the Z's shit.

WHEW. If they had PAINTED FN-01RCs, I would have had to drive down there and burn their fucking shop down.

I had a guy in my class that was on the show. I think his name was Logan and he had a cutlass (season 1 I believe). Well he said the work they did on his car was crap. They only shot 1 coat of paint on the car, the engine had a hole in it and all they did was a tune up, and the ICE was stuff they had lying around in the back. Now the guy wants to sell the car.

I think it's cause MTV doesn't give them a budget worth a damn. Here's an idea. Since XZibit is so fuckin crunked about WCC's work, he should pay for the repairs to all their pimp my ride hackjobs.

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 5 2004, 07:19 PM
9 on the east coast....

too bad the east coast couldnt benefit from the shows pimped out rides...lol
[post=426676]Quoted post[/post]​

They're coming to the east coast next year.

My parents almost sent a video into pimp my ride and overhauling for me when I had the old sol. It was hit 4 times, rusted, held together by duck tape, loud as fuck, tranny was shot...i still sold it for $1100 :lol: :ph34r:

I wonder who they're gonna use for the east coast jobs... unless they're gonna fly the cars back and forth...

i think mtv has to do with how gay they do the rides.... wcc works on cars that are worth more then our lifes and have displayed good taste on none pmr cars.

yeah, mtv has something to do with it. it's called a budget.

Back