MTV PIMP MY RIDE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Nopspawn@Dec 6 2004, 09:55 AM
I had a guy in my class that was on the show. I think his name was Logan and he had a cutlass (season 1 I believe). Well he said the work they did on his car was crap. They only shot 1 coat of paint on the car, the engine had a hole in it and all they did was a tune up, and the ICE was stuff they had lying around in the back. Now the guy wants to sell the car.
[post=427063]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i seen that car on ebay the other day, i think he wanted like 15,000 for it.

That yellow Jeep or whatever it was, with the Zen shit, was on ebay a while back. Went for like $30k or somethin.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 6 2004, 01:20 PM
i agree b overhaulin is a kick ass show, trucks, and hot rod tv are the next runners up
[post=427080]Quoted post[/post]​

B? i said that.

anyone got a bittorrent link to that episode? since suprnova is down i can't find anywhere else to download.

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Dec 6 2004, 07:39 PM
Any have pictures or a link to pictures as I don't have TV.
Thanks! :thumbsup:
[post=427282]Quoted post[/post]​

scroll up 4 posts for the links.

and yea our avatars look the same, his says fuck you, mine says fuck thieves.

and they fucked that kids car up. they made the car look worse then it really was (removing parts, mixmatching parts) just to make the job they did look better in comparison. that show sucks. like b said, all they do is polish a turd.

those links were to forum posts. not the episode to download.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 6 2004, 01:42 PM
I wonder who they're gonna use for the east coast jobs... unless they're gonna fly the cars back and forth...
[post=427092]Quoted post[/post]​

its gonna be somewhere in the staten island/nj area. two shops by me were in competition in like september for slot. i dont know who won, but i dont care either. after ricing out 2 imports with potential, and making a set of 5zigens look rice, i hope that shop burns to the ground. monitors and dubs belong on suvs not imports.

Back