MTV2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

My gf has been watching this channel and I think the Weather Channel has more relevant and interesting stuff then the dog shit thats spewing out off MTV 2. Especially that one show, Yo Momma. The caps and clowning is about creative and funny as the weird shapes my feces make. I fucking hate that little cunt Wilma Valder or whatever his name is, Fez? That guy is a punk ass bitch. Im only jealous because he got to bang Lindsay Logan, but besides that, girl is a punk bitch. Example? 1st season of Punk, so fool is wailing on his "car" and bitch only stands there and is about to cry. If it was me, Id pick up something and wail on that fool too, not stand and watch him wreck my car.

end of rant..... :blink:

like an ice cream machine?
can you make pretzels? or hearts?
how about a Picasso?

MTV is the antichrist. The only thing halfway decent on an MTV channel is Headbangers Ball, which is on at like 230AM on every 2nd tuesday of the month. MTV should just culminate all the hip-hop shows onto one channel and call it MTV Black.

there already is an mtv jams on digital cable.

M2 used to be badass when they first launched... now it's cluttered with everything BUT music videos, just like MTV.

also, its "FES"

Foreign-Exchange-Student

I don't know why I know that....

My satellite provider has the NASA channel. Which is where I'm at most of the time.

Just watching people float around the space station. I'm enthralled by it.

Back