MTV's pimp my ride, 87 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

overhaulin owns every other soup-up-your-car-in-a-day shows...they do suspension, engine transplant, and body/paint in a week...and i have not seen one car on that show that i didnt like. that show rocks! actually, funkmasterflexes show is not bad too, but they dont show the process of modifying the cars, and all the cars they modify are owned by celebrities who could have done those mods without any help...but yah, overhaulin owns!

I wonder how many people just turn around and sell the cars.... Wait like 2 years and see how many people havent either had their cars stolen, sold, crashed. All that bondo is going to wear off sometime. That Crx just plain sucked, i actually got excited when they said they were going to pull the motor, but then they just cleaned it and changed the oil. WHOHOOOOO!! :tfg:

I think I'm going to put a 20" monitor in the back of my crx and we can all stand around the back eat popcorn and watch 2fast 2furious :D

What's all the rage with making crx's ugly as of late? First, like two ebay sightings of possibly the ugliest body modifications I've ever seen, And now this. That car looks beaner/wetback-fantastic, going with the major stereotype in mytown. And yes I am a honkey cracker too. And I can spell and speak perfect english too.

The fucking rex is ugly plain and simple, I don't even know how you guys can like the damn color. The problem with them not swapping engines and adding more power, is because since it is in L.A. and MTV wants to send out the right message, they have to keep the car street legal. Notice how there are never any screens on the dash, or exhaust. MTV won't let them do it, the show is a cool concept though. What channel is that Overhaul anyway, I have never heard of it.

that's a shame. what a waste of a great car. that crx is almost as ugly as the one that somebody pointed out on ebay recently.

this is why i don't have cable. 99.999% of the stuff on is bullshit. :shrug2:

i liked the hijet but it could of went with out the wing and flames

Back