muahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 7 2004, 04:39 PM
Hmm... what's that smell? Could be ego... but probably cat pee. :eek:

Time to change the litter box then, sparky. Are you that dumb, that I have to remind you to perform rudamentary house keeping tasks?

I keep my own house clean... why should I have to clean yours too? Not my fault your residence is saturated in cat pee. :p

Oh yeah? well... well... ah, forget it. No matter what I say all I'll get back is something even less useful and even more offensive. I give up.

Back on topic... I dunno, someone in this area I heard is making 49cc skateboards...

P.S. Don't make fun of the slow kids... (me) :p

Whatever floats your boat, d00d. :p

I dunno about these skateboards... I'm looking at a pocket bike right now - if I get it I'll probably mod the piss out of it and make it scary.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 7 2004, 03:24 PM
It could be a skateboard...

It could be a Metro...

It could be a boat...

YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know.... :ph34r:

But I'll keep your Turbo-Charged Dildo for Amsterdam honey's a secret...for now....opp's...I spilled the bean's.....oh well... :lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 7 2004, 03:48 PM
TIGER CLAW!!!! RAWWWRRR!!! Rawr. Tiger claw. Hi. Tiger claw always beats Metro. Shit, ANYTHING beats Metro. :)

s40020221e5803.jpg

Geo Metros rock :)

Originally posted by tab@Jul 7 2004, 11:48 PM

I'd rock that metro, where's my helmet?

I got mine... :ji: Where's yours?

Will this thread stay alive for the next two weeks, just on speculation and BS? Or will it be locked? YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!

I can get it locked right now, muthafucka! :p

I'll have a mod put 2 papers on this thread, so this fucking thread ain't going NOWHERE.

iraqiminister.jpg

Yes, those lying, imperialistic dogs have lied to you again. They have told you that would would find your answer here but we do not have such an answer. That answer is not even within 100 miles of this post. That answer is committing suicide because it has been shamed and Allah will roast its stomach in hell.

Look around. Do you see the answer Honkey claimed was here? No! But we will be sending so many answers to you that your weak and stupid brains will scream for our mercy. And we will show you people no mercy whatsoever. We will show no mercy because you people who came here looking for the answer deserve no mercy.

I can't believe anyone here banters back and forth with ji anymore. I guess its just all in the name of entertainment. :) DIE THREAD DIE (to quote a few people :ph34r: )

Back