much power in my civic EE5 (ED - sedan AWD / 4WD), but how?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

richie_

hello, i hope someone of you can help me.
i have searched very long and hard to become an EE5, now i have one and want to put in much power.but how?
i live in germany, berlin and here are just a few EE5 civic's( i only know one person in germany who have one).that mean no one can help me here, because no one knows about which parts will fit.
i have read a story about a ee5 with a b18:

Those Who Do Not Fear The Night...

but my english is not good enough to know if this just is a story or real.
if it is real can anyone of you tell me how to get the transmission on a B-motor?

i also startet a post at civic4g.com
(i hope it's ok to post the links)

WWW.CIVIC4G.COM :: View topic - do anyone know a tuned EF5/EE5 ( sedan 4WD )

if anyone here have an idea how to get power in my AWD please tell me!
i want to get start the projekt, but i dont want to buy parts or a B-motor to find out that it doesent fit...i'm not a millionear;)...

ps: sorry for my english

If it was me, I would build a D series. I've seen guys put JRSC kits on the A6's that they come with(don't know which models, sorry) and make 150/100 whp/tq.

It's all about what you want. If you want a built/turbo'ed D series AWD, go for it.
If you want to yank the rear drive shaft out and rear-end, and make it a FWD only car, thats also do-able.. (btw, don't know if the rear end would be OK just spinning w/o the driveshaft... don't see why not, but, don't quote me.)

hello, i hope someone of you can help me.
i have searched very long and hard to become an EE5, now i have one and want to put in much power.but how?
i live in germany, berlin and here are just a few EE5 civic's( i only know one person in germany who have one).that mean no one can help me here, because no one knows about which parts will fit.
i have read a story about a ee5 with a b18:

Those Who Do Not Fear The Night...

but my english is not good enough to know if this just is a story or real.
if it is real can anyone of you tell me how to get the transmission on a B-motor?

i also startet a post at civic4g.com
(i hope it's ok to post the links)

WWW.CIVIC4G.COM :: View topic - do anyone know a tuned EF5/EE5 ( sedan 4WD )

if anyone here have an idea how to get power in my AWD please tell me!
i want to get start the projekt, but i dont want to buy parts or a B-motor to find out that it doesent fit...i'm not a millionear;)...

ps: sorry for my english

I am the author of this short story. While the events depicted are mostly fictional, the car, in question (EE5 Civic) was, indeed, quite real, and quite quick. It was nothing compared to my friend's Starion he replaced that old wagon with, however....

Back