muck monster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
well since there was a chupacabra thread, i thought i would see if any of you guys have heard about the lake worth lagoon muck monster?

there was a whole episode of monsterquest on the history channel about it, although they never disclosed the exact location. the episode originally aired quite a while back, but lately there have been some more reports of the monster. the local news and radio has been all over it. this morning when i got to the marina the news had a field reporter there interviewing people. then they got on a government supplied boat and went out looking for it i guess??

the video and pictures ive seen of the alleged "muck monster" were within a couple miles of my house, all taken from the northern end of lake worth lagoon. i do a lot of inshore fishing in this area and know it very well. not to mention i work on the water every day. i have never seen anything out of the ordinary....

The many times I've been to Lake Worth I've seen jack shit... Except for a dead flounder floating near the inlet.

from what ive seen on the news it looks like a manatee with a chopped up tail. at least 50% of adult manatees i see have prop scars.

the only thing ive ever seen in lake worth lagoon that poses any danger to humans is bull sharks, and they arent even anything to worry about.

Back