Muffler Mayhamn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I say put it on a complete your ricer theme. Hey it will even match your chrome valve cover and shifter.

flowmasters and magnaflows sound really good on a honda for a universal muffler. that way you can pick any exhaust tip you want so it will look any way you want it to as well.

IMO, thats the best answer i think you can get to be honest. thats what i would do if i was in your shoes.

but if you wanna grab a full catback kit that will last and sound really good, i bought an Apex-I World Sport 2 off ebay for $425 shipped brand new it sounds SOOOOOOO GOOD!

:werd:

If you you're intent on just doing a muffler, then I'd pay a few extra bucks and at least get a Magnaflow or FlowMaster. The best choice though, would be to shell out some bucks for a name brand cat-back system. Just throwing a muffler onto your stock pea shooter exhaust pipe isn't going to net you much of a gain, it's just going to be loud...

HKS ftw

......and yes lock this thread already, i mean his question was answered like 10 times.

Back