Muffler reverb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just spent all weekend welding up a tube and making my new muffler just the way i wanted it. i reved up my car and i just heard a buzz sound when i accelerate and when i let off. i dont like the sound is there anyway to modifiy the muffler to stop this sound. thank you

resenator(sp?)

when i put my straight pipe in my car buzzes too but when i have cat it is smooth again. i think if you run a cat and resenator or even a different muffler that is more canister style instead of a n1 style it would eleminate the buzz and the pops when you let off the gas.

Originally posted by 95preludetypes@Jan 13 2004, 09:31 PM
i just spent all weekend welding up a tube and making my new muffler just the way i wanted it. i reved up my car and i just heard a buzz sound when i accelerate and when i let off. i dont like the sound is there anyway to modifiy the muffler to stop this sound. thank you

are u saying u made your own muffler? if so, is it a straight-thru design or does it have baffles inside?

Back