muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i m taking my 5zigen muffler off due to the fact that it beat up and strached to shit. i m think of getting a dnyomax super turbo muffler and was wondering what tip to get?

hard to find nice tips, I'm planning on replacing mine with just a piece of cut stainless pipe. Get the pipe, and polish it till perfect, and have it welded on with stainless wire.

tip is what i was wondering about

iF i W4s U iD G3t 4 P4C3S3TT3R T1P y0, 7HeY c00l B/C 7HeY 4R3 Bl4CK Wh1CH 1Z H3LL4 7IGH7.

If any1 can decode my message ill be very impressed.

Also, dont buy pacesetter they are a joke.

if i was you i'd get a pacesetter tip yo, they cool because they are black which is hella tight. Please, that l33t speak is so amateur :lol:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 31 2003, 10:27 AM
1|= 1 \/\/45 |_| 1 \/\/\_/|) _||_|57 60 70 P3P |30Y5

i think this says
"if i was you i would go to pep boys"

:( that sux. well, ive got a 3A racing tip, and its not bad looking at all. the pacesetter ones are way overpriced IMO. 3A racing makes some nice tips.

here they are:
http://www.3aracing.com/3aRacing/product11.htm

heres a pic of my rex with one of their tips
s3e47729179844.jpg

i dont think ive seen a non-resonated 3Aracing tip...but i'm not sure. i was loooking for a resonated one.

there were lots of non-resonated "generic brand" tips at pep boys.

if it was me (which this is what im doing) id get a three inch peice of stainless and weld it on with stainless wire fuck poilishing and al that shit its just exhaust

the pacesetter ones are way overpriced IMO

WTF? pacesetter is cheap as crap b/c they are POOR AS DIRT quality, my friend had 1, 2 months later it was rusted b/c there was no hold for rain to escape from.

barney's lesson for today

NEVER BUY PACESETTER FOLKS!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 31 2003, 10:06 PM
the pacesetter ones are way overpriced IMO

WTF? pacesetter is cheap as crap b/c they are POOR AS DIRT quality, my friend had 1, 2 months later it was rusted b/c there was no hold for rain to escape from.

barney's lesson for today

NEVER BUY PACESETTER FOLKS!

i might have been thinking of monza tips...but i could have sworn the pacesetters were like $40 and up. the most expensive 3A tip was $25...and its aluminum.

Back