muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thread jacking in progress, but I just got my magnaflow put on about 20 minutes ago. It is pretty nice looking and has a suttle look compared to my big old twin tip exhuast. It sounds though kind of ricey, just like a tanabe racing medalion really and its pretty loud but still clean. It was less then 95 bucks to get on my car so I am happy.

Upon Reinspection of the shitty exhaust, it sounds like fucking ass. I swear my old duial tip sounded better.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 2 2003, 09:36 PM
Upon Reinspection of the shitty exhaust, it sounds like fucking ass. I swear my old duial tip sounded better.

you mean the magnaflow? hmm. ive always wondered if they sounded good. maybe you just need to get used to it.

Probably do, I dunno, I heard them before, and they sounded sweet, nice and deep tone, mine is somewhat deep at idle then real raspy and loud high, not really buzzy sound anymore just like fart cannon, its clean as fucking sounding, no popping, just like high pitched fart cannon style.

hmm. what kind of exhaust did u have before...and who owns that red civic with the cool black graphics in your gallery? its says KMS in the w/s right? that exact car actually passed me one morning on the way to work here in socal.

about the exhaust..at least magnaflows are known to make good power, so maybe its not so bad.

Yeah, it was like some knock off nothing, 2.5 in and out painted silver, with a dual tip welded to it. Sounded like pure ass and this new one didn't sound different really. I can't really tell a differenc ein top end power, but then again I have probably no back pressure running 2.5 in piping, 4-2-1 headers, and a racing cat.

i have 4-2-1 header no cat and 2.25 inch piping with my 5zigen muffler

Back