mufflers ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
uggh every time i find a muffler style i want like the greddy sp2 or tanabe sm i find out they dont sell just the muffler only the whole catback, i need just a good well known name brand oval straight through muffler, in that kinda style as the greddy sp2. sleeper mufflers are welcom also. whats my choices

i realy dont want a magnaflow, but so far the vibrant is wining the battle that looks sweet any more ideals.

i realy dont want a magnaflow, but so far the vibrant is wining the battle that looks sweet any more ideals.
what's wrong with magna-flow? I had a magna-flow on my old CRX and it wasn't quiet, but it wasn't loud either. How about flowmaster... my friend had a flow master on his CRX and it was a little quieter than my magna flow.

well ive had a magnaflow on my del sol and noway im putting a flowmaster on it, im realy leaning toward the vabrant but im gona get a little more feeb back before i oreder it

well ive had a magnaflow on my del sol and noway im putting a flowmaster on it, im realy leaning toward the vabrant but im gona get a little more feeb back before i oreder it
what's wrong with flow master? I don't get it :shrug2: is it because they aren't a huge name in the import world like greedy, hks, ect... you said you were looking at tanabe, lol nothing screams rice louder than a tanabe exhaust, literally.

Back