1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mug shot of the year?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jeffie7, Jul 19, 2014.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/1tZV6o9 ) reports that the father — who was not identified by police — told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

The father has not been charged with any crime.

"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. It was not immediately known whether he'd hired a lawyer.

According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

___

Information from: Daytona Beach (Fla.) News-Journal, http://www.news-journalonline.com

Attached Files:

2. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

I would have killed the fucker.

chadcharb likes this.
  3. chadcharb

chadcharb Well-Known Member VIP

hes lucky he didnt choke to death on his own dick

|Chaz| likes this.
  4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

I thought it was going to be the twin hookers...

5. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I would have done the same thing.

I am shocked the father didn't somehow get charged with the amount of force he used.

6. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Thankfully it happened in FL. Clearly the father was also black because nothing about a hate crime has come out by a group of people.

Bet someone was on top of that. Then once they found out the father was black they went, "fawk!" *moves onto next news story*

TurboMirage and GSRCRXsi like this.
  7. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Looks like the father subdued him peacefully, then he tripped and fell as they were walking him to the squad car.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted