mugen chip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

seandial_2002

does anyone know exactly where a mugen chip would go on a 93 civic dx a/t 1.5. And how big of a pain it is to put in.

PILLS . WHO ON EARTH TOLD U MUGEN DONT MAKE CHIPS
YOUR CRAZY DAWG

Actually, I'll believe pills on this one. Since I already know Mugen doesn't make chips, I'll chalk this one up to your being a n00b.

Oh yeah...

caps.gif

Originally posted by jasonA@Jun 26 2003, 11:08 PM
PILLS . WHO ON EARTH TOLD U MUGEN DONT MAKE CHIPS
YOUR CRAZY DAWG

You're a tool dude.

1- Mugen sells complete ECU's, not just the programmed chip.

2- Mugen does not sell programs, nor did they ever make programs for the 1.5l SOHC non-VTEC Automatic. Anyone who tells you they have a real one is LYING.

3- Pills is not a DAWG stupid. Take you ghetto ass somewhere else to slang your overpriced MOOOGEN copys.

My buddy got one off of ebay. I saw it with my own eyes, and it said Mugen on it. It came with a small chip and two pieces of wire.

Originally posted by seandial_2002@Jun 27 2003, 06:11 PM
My buddy got one off of ebay. I saw it with my own eyes, and it said Mugen on it. It came with a small chip and two pieces of wire.

Your buddy got RIPPED OFF.

Plain and simple.

Originally posted by seandial_2002@Jun 27 2003, 03:11 PM

So if i write mugen on my header does that make it a real mugen header? :withstupid:

I wanna git summa dem dere new "Megan" pahtz dat Ah've bin seein' ohl ova da plais. Dem's "Megan" doohickeyz r uh hoot n holler bettah dan dem dere "Mugen" thingamajiggerz.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jun 28 2003, 05:02 AM
where's she been hidin anyway? B)

I dunno... I'm dead serious though. I've seen "Megan" branded stuff. It's crazy. Of course they're Mugen copies, but some are actually different items that Mugen would never make, and they're still trying to pass them off as real Mugen parts.

lol thats nuts. i thought u were just reffering to u know who.

looks like a good time to lock this biatch.
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back