Mugen exhaust. Twin loop. 96'-00' Civic. Like new

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chitty

Real Mugen Twin-loop silencer for sale. Excellent condition. Off my 96' Civic show car that I sold. This is the best money can buy.

This is a Mugen twin loop cat-back exhaust. The exhaust is in great condition. This exhaust is very hard to come by, I hate to have to let it go, but I am in dire need of money, so it must go.

Silencing characteristics and the quest for exhaust efficiency: the two requirements imposed on exhaust systems have a contrary relationship, and in practice it is extremely difficult to achieve both. At Mugen, we have continued to employ the straight configuration, with the design philosophy that low exhaust pressure must be provided, and that reducing exhaust resistance is an important part of the ideal exhaust system. The straight configuration is widely used in racing, and is ideal because, as the name suggests, it provides low exhaust resistance. However, large silencers are generally required, as there may be problems with mid to low frequency band silencing and scattering of sound absorbing material such as glass wool with the straight configuration. Incidentally, the inverted multi-layer expansion-type silencer widely used by automobile manufacturers provides stable silencing performance, as the sound passes trough several divided silencer chambers, but involves the disadvantage of some output loss and is larger and heavier than other silencers. As a result of our quest for the ideal design for racing engines, Mugen developed the "twin loop-type silencer," in which the pipe is twisted into two loops and passes straight through the silencer twice. This could be considered the ultimate arrangement, combining the concepts of "absorption" and "intervention" in an ingenious manner. It surpasses normal systems in power and torque over the full range, and provides the required silencing and the clear Mugen-Honda sound.

100% bolt using the Mugen "Twin Loop" technology to produce a pleasant exhaust note without usual noise and a big gain in mid range torque and top end horsepower. Beautifully constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel including all flanges and hangers.

$420.00 + 65.00 s/h. Retails for $768.00 from Mugen.

I don't know how to post my pics. I can email them to you.
You will not be disappointed!!!

Just for the hell of it, it wouldn't fit a 94 del sol would it? Also what size piping? Send some pics to I'm in the market for an exhaust.

Last edited:
Back