Murdersled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude, there's one across the road from me for sale, and it's noice! I'll get some pics of it...

I've got a big event in town here where it takes an hour to drive a mile. Big hot rod event. If I can take it for a spin down the road and back I'll be ecstatic.

side note, has anyone seen "hit and run" ? not only a funny ass movie, but they have a badass lincoln that has a large role in the movie, sick ass ride
dax-shephards-1967-lincoln-continental-with-700hp-running-on-all-synt.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nZlXB5okeo

Yeah, 2 door is pretty rare.
Are they? This guy has 2, for near scrap metal price. I'm definitely going to have to call and go check them out tomorrow.
side note, has anyone seen "hit and run" ? not only a funny ass movie, but they have a badass lincoln that has a large role in the movie, sick ass ride
dax-shephards-1967-lincoln-continental-with-700hp-running-on-all-synt.jpg
That is actually Dax Sheppard's personal car. They did a feature on it on, I want to say, Gearz. It's a god damn beast. I do need to check out the movie.

Same body as mine, I think its a 67 though, don't like the hood scoop or the wheels but it's pretty cool. Also, CJ, the car from supernatural is a 65 Impala.

And slush, I figured, since I was looking for a 65 coupe Deville and decided to settle on a sedan deville, then settle on this. Still not sure which I'd rather have.

just watched it, the kid speaks the truth, def a good movie.

op, please tell me you have at least bathed that thing by now....

Same body as mine, I think its a 67 though, don't like the hood scoop or the wheels but it's pretty cool. Also, CJ, the car from supernatural is a 65 Impala.

And slush, I figured, since I was looking for a 65 coupe Deville and decided to settle on a sedan deville, then settle on this. Still not sure which I'd rather have.
fucked up part is, i dont think the original owner likes the scoop either..it is featured on stacy davids "gearz", you should look it up sometime, the car has a pretty neat story.

op, please tell me you have at least bathed that thing by now....

NOPE! Gonna have to wash it for a week straight.

fucked up part is, i dont think the original owner likes the scoop either..it is featured on stacy davids "gearz", you should look it up sometime, the car has a pretty neat story.

I'll have to look it up sometime. I think if I end up powerstroking it down the road I might have to make room for the turbo though.

Back