Muscle Car callout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont worry awtickles. I dont think most of us do.

I spent a year on a Camaro forum, and 3 years on a Mustang forum. I've seen so much of this bullshit its just not entertaining to me anymore.

What I do find funny is the fact that they went nuts on this kid and they were wrong.

It may have been the wrong kid but what I got from the video was that this kid still claimed a trap speed of 115 in the 1/8. Called out the wrong pussy, but a pussy none the less.

Reminds me of my 7-11 days. A 4 door Focus wagon pulls in claiming over 200hp. A friend at the time had a shitty(like really bad) 4 door EG with a B16 and a 75 shot. The Focus knew nothing about cars and would only race the Civic, because it looked like ass, for $50(big money, haha). Focus got smoked and didn't come back to the parking lot.

A week later he came back and claimed he missed a gear(it was an auto). And didn't think he should pay because he did. I told him the Civic was coming to get his money and he booked. In reality the Civic didn't even know the kid came back.

It may have been the wrong kid but what I got from the video was that this kid still claimed a trap speed of 115 in the 1/8. Called out the wrong pussy, but a pussy none the less.

I claim to pull 98 in the 1/8th. Now here's my point, why would you care what I claim? It got old because Domestic guys just seem to care a little TOO much what others say, does it really affect them in any possible way? :)

I bet if the kid with the GTO was the same size as the d*ck head or bigger he wouldn't say as much shit and get all pumped about it. That guy was just showing off .:whatafucktard:

I dont think it was his "dad's" car. I think that badge they showed was to express it was a salvage title. P.O.S. if it was. And yes....I will say salvage titles are P.O.S. all day long. Sorry if I hurt your feeling lol.

And the little skinny guy was selling woof tickets (all bark and no bite). He was trying to make his car seem cool and fast (because he's...insecure?) and he got caught with his foot in his mouth b/c he was scared to run and get smashed.

1/8 trap speed over 100? In that? And yes...if you do claim something....someone will eventually hold you accountable to get up on it and show the proof in that puddin'

I bet if the kid with the GTO was the same size as the d*ck head or bigger he wouldn't say as much shit and get all pumped about it. That guy was just showing off .:whatafucktard:

That kid would have got Destroyed.....whooped....hospitalized....you can't see that??????????

1/8 trap speed over 100? In that? And yes...if you do claim something....someone will eventually hold you accountable to get up on it and show the proof in that puddin'

You'd do well on a Domestic board. OMGZ YOU CAN'T CLAIMZ THAT!!!

Seriously, I've always wondered why people care. If someone is making an ass out of themselves by making ridiculous claims, I just tend to laugh and eventually ignore them. What they claim does not burdon my life in anyway. It used to be funny to watch people get worked up over a bullshit claim, but now its just the same old.

Back