muscle car VS rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm with spectacle on this one. this was obviously made by some muscle-head that is completely ignorant to the performance side of imports. I think the yellow MR2 Turbo they showed was nice! But yeah, they picked the most likely "ricer pics" to bash... kinda cool, but not really. :p

God I hate that fucking video... It's been shown on mustangforums.com like 8 times now within the past month. Battle Pope pretty much hit the nail on the head....

haha it is kind of funny but it is not to be taken literaly, i just cant wait to bust out a low 11 second 00 coupe this coming spring

whats up american muscle

bwhahahahh the theme music was perfect...the part with mr. walker and the F&F was hilarious

i thought that was funny shit, i didnt take it literally. so a muscle heads blown big block 69 camaro ss can run 10's...i guess he hasnt seen vids of that one dudes hatch from teamrice.org running 10's, or that sol with the doggy style mounted engine running 9's. its just ignorance, and it is blissful.

Hmmm when's the last time you saw a 10 second import daily driver with a/c, p/s and all the creature comforts running on pump gas?

A buddy of mine does it every day with his Mustang.

Seriously. I'm on the fence. I love domestics and imports because I just love CARS in general, but a 10 second honda is one uncomfortable son of a bitch.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 13 2004, 06:48 AM

Seriously. I'm on the fence. I love domestics and imports because I just love CARS in general, but a 10 second honda is one uncomfortable son of a bitch.
[post=376272]Quoted post[/post]​

agreed! love my hondas but at the same time... v8's are just more reliable when it comes to big big power

Back