music fans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SLA@Nov 1 2003, 11:33 AM
Dave Mathews Band is by far the best concerts! Got to go when they perform outside though!!

The DMB concert they had around here was nice. Man though, their drummer has to be one of my favorites

as for the tool concery, it was for their Lateralus tour. thats too funny about the shoe revenge though.

my first concert was fenix tx, bad religion, and blink 182.

the only other one i saw was lifehouse, everclear, and matchbox20.

Originally posted by SLA@Nov 1 2003, 11:33 AM
Dave Mathews Band is by far the best concerts! Got to go when they perform outside though!!

homo alert. homo alert

dave has by far, the worst shows i have ever seen. i've been to 5, mostly because everyone else i knew was going...

no one is into the music.. everyones just sitting there, looking for a place of grass to get high.

worst shows ev4r. if you think thats the best sho you've seen, shit man, there's SOOOOOOOOOo much better shit out there.

Originally posted by SLA@Nov 1 2003, 04:33 PM
Dave Mathews Band is by far the best concerts!  Got to go when they perform outside though!!

pussy. Im ashamed to be related to you ;)

i agree with pissedoff. Ive seen DMB shows on tape, they are horrible. The music sucks too, imo.

My favorite show was probably the Blink 182, Green Day, and Jimmy Eat World concert i went to last year in Bakersfield,CA.

other than that i have seen:
-No Doubt W/ The vandals, and Cake @ Selland Arena, Fresno
-Blink 182 @ CA Mid-state fair
-Goo Goo Dolls- Visalia
-Offspring w/ Lit @ Fresno State
-Bush w/ Moby @Fresno State
-Also had tickets to Korn in Bakersfield, their hometown, but didn't have a ride and was only 15, so i couldn't go. I missed one of the best shows right there.

-Tons and tons of punk shows, way too many to count

Best show ever was KISS in 2000 (the farewell tour????). Skid row opened and ted nugent played it was so cool. To bad I dont get to goto the show in this month.

Another good concert was Bush, Blink182 and bowling for soup. that was the first concert i went to without my parents. it was cool cept they had a 2hr delay between blink and bush. When Gavin was singin you could tell he was baked.

Goin to a local bands concert next friday should be cool. College Bands own plus the shows are cheap

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 2 2003, 10:16 AM-->
@Nov 1 2003, 11:33 AM

homo alert. homo alert

dave has by far, the worst shows i have ever seen. i've been to 5, mostly because everyone else i knew was going...

no one is into the music.. everyones just sitting there, looking for a place of grass to get high.

worst shows ev4r. if you think thats the best sho you've seen, shit man, there's SOOOOOOOOOo much better shit out there.

I don't know man! Up here they are the shit and I haven't been to one in like two years.

Originally posted by brc80@Oct 31 2003, 02:01 PM
Just saw AFI last night, might have been the best show ever. Although Tool puts on some great shows too.

:werd:

AFI is one of the best shows I have seen live, but I haven't really been to a lot of "big" shows. Tool played here, but I never saw them...I mostly see a lot of local punk bands--that last one I saw that anyone had heard of was Rufio back in September. I wish I could have seen Social Distortion, I don't even think they still play anymore since they have been around 24 years.

lets not bag on peoples tastes of music.....DMB is for a certain type of crowd, like Tool is, AFI is, Barry Manilow is, and snoop dog is. I am sure Phish puts on a decent show, but the stereotypical Phish fan is just looking to find a piece of grass to get stoned just like DMB, or even worse the dead.......

Its all good as long as you enjoy the music and the show.....

clayton, you need to get your ass to a hard hittin show that will knock you into next week.......

I think you should come with me next time Korn comes around, we'll try and get as close to the stage as possible, I'll give you this advice though, unless you wanna get your ass kicked, start workin out now!!!!!! ;)

I've been to some good concerts, but by far the best was last November at the Moore Theatre in Seattle for Joe Satriani's Strange, Beautiful Music tour. JS is the sickest fucking guitarist in the world. He puts on a great show and he and his band are flawless musicians.

Summer Sanitarium at Seahawks Stadium was fucking awesome, too. Metallica was great as always, but the band that really stole the show was Linkin Park. They were absolutley awesome and one of the singers cussed out this dude that kept groping titties down in the pit. He got some other guys in the crowd to beat his ass, drag him out of the pit and give him to the security guards. The Deftones were kind of weak. They didn't really seem into it at all. I didn't show up in time to see Mudvayne, but i heard they were good, too. Fred Durst is a cocksucker, but Limp Bizkit did put on a very good show. Great concert IMO.

ive been to way to many concerts to even remember really. went and saw dropkick and the unseen a month ago.. bad ass show.. going to see less than jake tomorrow. ive been to about 4 ozzfests and 4 warped tours. emm summer sanitarium. and just lots of different band shows. seen afi a few ttimes.. less than jake quite a few. the casualties. lots of bands.. basically everything from marylin manson and slipknot, to prodigy lol. best is usually warped tours

Back