Music video with girls and cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ugly women, Ugly Corn-flower blue Supra, Bad song and what is that WHORE doing near that car with that huge belt buckle ?!

-> Steve

oooohhhh You like big booty !

Greasy, sparkly little spunkbuckets... I bet their cocksockets smell like drakkar noir over day old spaghetti.

I'm guessing it was some music video done for 2F2F? I have no idea since unlike most of you ricers I never bothered to watch it.

:p

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 30 2005, 11:14 PM
I'm guessing it was some music video done for 2F2F? I have no idea since unlike most of you ricers I never bothered to watch it.

:p
[post=533483]Quoted post[/post]​

LMFAO......

wrench2zl.jpg

...because you never know when you might need a wrench while you're washing a car.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jul 31 2005, 12:07 AM
:drool: those chicks are HOTT!! the song sucks ass but the scantily clad women make up for it. :hitit:
[post=533479]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

i would fuck the snot out of those stupid whores

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 31 2005, 12:22 AM
wrench2zl.jpg

...because you never know when you might need a wrench while you're washing a car.
[post=533505]Quoted post[/post]​

Ugh... there is that cornflower blue Supra in the back.

That ass scores a 2 on the 1-10 scale of good asses. And never will you see a woman with a wrench in her back pocket. They may as well use it to wash a car, because they won't use it anywhere else :)

-> Steve

Ugh. Song sucks, girls suck- there's only one that I would even call halfway attractive! Most of them have flat asses, and if not- busted faces. I guess they would be ok as your typical ugly half dressed improt model skank, but not "hot" in my book.

:D
Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 31 2005, 11:36 AM
Ugh. Song sucks, girls suck- there's only one that I would even call halfway attractive! Most of them have flat asses, and if not- busted faces. I guess they would be ok as your typical ugly half dressed improt model skank, but not "hot" in my book.
[post=533596]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

They suK! The video sux, the girls sux and the car is allright...My wife says the guy is cute..Thats about it....

I'd tag the girls, and take all the vinyl off the red poopra, and that's about it.

That song SUCKED.

the blonde chick it the white bikini is hot, the chick singing was cute, but kind of had a fat head. the other girls where all sluts. the song was more than horrible.

that made me think....then i had to stop because i'm at work.......stupid song...hot bitched

Originally posted by lswhitecivic@Aug 1 2005, 02:01 PM
:lol:

Song is by Intenso Project and the chick singing is Lisa Scott-Lee. That song was big in Europe.
[post=534127]Quoted post[/post]​

So was/is David Hasselhoff, but you don't see anyone talking about him now do you?

Back