Musicians that Annoy YOU!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

After reading the suicide letter because PHISH is calling it quits, I was just wondering what musicians/bands annoy the hell out of you? I know for me, mainly it is all this new "Pussy" rap that is coming out or "Old" rappers trying to make a come back.

By Pussy Rap I mean, Cassidy and J-Kwon, they fucking suck. Nelly and Murphy Lee are some other POP rappers I hate. Kanye West, Twista, also suck ass I hate those guys with passion too. Then you get these old guys trying to come back strong especially Juvenille, WTF is that about, you are old CASH MONEY is old, Crunk is in. Master P had a good song with "them jeans" next thing you know he tries to be hard and doesn't portray it, he tries too hard. Also what is up with naming his songs after popular ones that just came out? "Dem Jeans" Ginuwine "Act a fool" Ludacris.

I used to have a tolerance for country, but now it is all pop. I had respect when they tried to keep their roots, but when crappy rockers lose steam they sing country WTF? Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker, fuck them.

I HATE USHER!!!!!!!!!!! "Yeah" was a bad ass song, but after a week of non-stop air time, give me a break. Then he had to go and talk shit about other POP stars is just gay. "Let me act hard for Britney and Christina." R. Kelly is another torture machine.

Rock wise, Seether sucks plain and simple, so does PHISH whatever music it is. I like Rock for the most part right now, nothing bad is coming out, but I don't listen to it too much. I don't know any UNKNOWN bands really more of a rap/hip-hop guy. So who makes you want to kill yourself when you hear the CRAP oops, I mean music.

Something about Lenny Kravitz annoys the fuck out of me. I think I'd punch him in the nose.

Usher is a pimp, IMO. He gets more clam than Ivar's. :p

Lennie Kravitz sucks too, I think I just hate everybody. Also the fucking Beastie Boys need to retire, their time is way up.

I hate the yeah yeah yeahs. That stupid song "maps" comes on everytime I'm waiting for something good like AFI, Story of the year or Thrice to come on KROQ.

saw some music video yesterday of some 16 year old kid rapping about 40's, bitches, dubs, and escalades and I thought to myself..."this kid needs to seriously shut the fuck up and be put in his place." really though what a fuckin asshat.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 27 2004, 11:35 PM
Lennie Kravitz sucks too, I think I just hate everybody. Also the fucking Beastie Boys need to retire, their time is way up.

Beastie Boys suck?? :huh:

for a group thats been around since the early 80s, they still sound alot better than alot of these newer groups that are coming out. for 3 guys in their 40s, that are still "rhymin and stealin", i give them alot of props.

The Beastie Boys were awesome back in the day, but I mean rapping at 40 I can't buy that at all. Snoop is barely able to pull it off, but I think he sucks ass too. He needs to give it up as well. Yeah Yeah Yeah's are no no no's. They fucking blow too.

Anyone who sings pop gets on my nerves, r&b crap. Theres only so many classic rock songs you can hear before suicide, country...teh boring, rap...old school pwns along with some new stuff.
I hate the radio, and 98% of television.

okay, frankie p...i disagree with two of your choices..."yeah" was one of the worst songs by usher and kanye west is the shit. The one person i fucking hate, is ja rule...i hate that pussy, wanna-be-hardcore, bitch. at first he comes out with all his hard ass rhymes, then he goes to "always on time" type bullshit. he needs to realize that no one takes him seriously. and his acting in half past dead should win the "worst-acting-rapper" award. I also hate the stupid lil flip song, gameover. all i have to say is, i have never heard flip so many times in my life. "flip, flip, flip, flip, flip, flip...gameover...flip, flip, flip, flip...that has to be the most annoying song of all time.

most new rock shit is gay except those who sound like classic rock (The Darkness, Godsmack, whitestrips and one i cant remember but is hella good!)

bands that suck are def

Nikelback :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I hate them
puddle of mud
any punk except 311 if you call that punk
new VH and Aerosmith
audioslave
that pop/rap shit

thats all i can think of

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 27 2004, 09:55 PM
The Beastie Boys were awesome back in the day

you mean back in the day when the Beastie Boys were a punk band?

B.E.A.S.T.I.E = Boys Entering Anarchistic States Towards Internal Excellence.

They've changed a lot musically since the first record they put out.

i love the way usher dances... that guy is just out of this world... it looks like he defies the laws of physics sometimes. haha

musicians that annoy me... just plain annoy me:

chingy... mr. right THRRRR... ugh
and... madonna. she's been on mtv all god damn week. she's awesome cuz she's survived 40 years in the music industry, and still can sell a million records... but... i want to see some videos bish. lol

I like most music, it just depends on my mood... it's not musicians that are annoying, it's their annoying fans and their behaviour that gets to me.

Lets see who I hate....:

-All pop rap.
-All pop
-All pop rock
-Metal

Especially Hate:
-Nickelback
-Incubus
-Jimmy Eat World
-mostly anything played on the radio

....yeah I'm the cliche indie bitch of the board, but wtf, screw you all :p I'll just feel superior and artsy....:lmao:

311 is NOT punk. 311 is like Sublime, I would categorize them as dub rock. I hate the fucking dakrness, I hate pussy rap, I HATE EMINEM, I hate faggoty emo garbage like faggot Yellowcard. Ummm.... I think contemporary R&B sucks ass. Anything on the radio sucks balls for the most part.

Metal owns j00 bishes, though! I love me some metal. And Psychopathic Records fuckin ownz, but I'll bet nobody on here will agreee with that, :lol: Instrumental rock kicks my ass, like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and Eric Johnson.

damn Frankie P. is a closed minded individual. seems like you should just stop listening to music all together you'll save yourself some agony.

I can't say that there is any particular artist I hate.
I'm not a big fan of macey grey as she always seems like she's whining.

other than that, I'll listen to anything once to give it a go. and if it floats my boat , then it ends up in my listening collection.

one of my favorite things to do, is go loking for new music, if I haven't heard of the group,band,musician, I buy it and give it a go, I also d/l just about any kind of music you can think of, hell I've got 5-6GB of music I haven't even listend to yet to see if it's worth keeping and adding to my 15GB and growing collection.

Back