Musicians that Annoy YOU!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

System of a Down. I'm sorry dude, YOU CANNOT FUCKING SING!

Better off called Syndrome of a Down.

KRS-ONE was great, I agree but the times have changed, from getting the crowd pumped up, to talking shit about your peers. KRS-ONE hasn't changed his style enough and has grown old, but he is still one of the Kings of rap. However, TECH and Three 6 are the modern day "founders" of rap. I say this because, Dark/Gothic beats have been around in music for years, however no one has broken the mold with rap. Hence, Tech and Three 6 dark/mystic beats along with some great flows. That is where most rap is heading and the afformentioned have been doing it for years. There has always been HARD rap, but nothing like Three 6, or Tech they are the likes of NWA, bringing out something that has never been used before.

Originally posted by integraslut78@May 28 2004, 05:53 PM
I hate The Darkness I actually call them The Gayness

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

My station stopped playing that gay ass song after only 2 days of having it. That song was just sooo fucking gay...and the video was so stupid that I had to watch it..

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 28 2004, 12:59 PM

Rap

Hypnotize Camp Posse which includes - Three 6 Mafia, Project Pat, Frasier Boy, Gangsta Boo (Formally of HCP, I still like her new CD) La Chat, etc. Love me some Hypnotize Minds.

TECH 9
Some others are Ludacris, Lil Flip, Haystack (WHITE BOY WAY BETTER THAN EM) all Crunck music AKA Lil Jon, Ying Yang twins, Insane Clown Posse.

Dude, someone besides me who likes Psychopathic?? Cool. Personally, I think Madrox and Monoxide Child are better rappers than ICP, however ICP is WAAAYYYYYYYYY more creative and if it weren't for ICP, Twiztid would still be playing in tiny little clubs in Detriot with House of Krayzees.

Tech N9ne fuckin ownz too, he has some real skill and I hope he's a real success.

Oh yeah, you can't forget Esham either. The boogieman fuckin kicks ass.

I know, I meant that Lil Jon was Crunck music, he pretty much invented it. I should have worded that a little better.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 28 2004, 08:47 PM
I know, I meant that Lil Jon was Crunck music, he pretty much invented it. I should have worded that a little better.

wrong again :p

Outkast put the southern rap scene on the map. they were "crunk" WAYYYYY before Lil Jon.

the darkness
billy idol
dilly talent - shit like that
old 80s hair bands - ACDC, Slayer
george jones - most if not all country
rap/rock
rap
Punk Rock
Grunge - im sorry, Nirvana sucked.

I do have respect for all the "OLD" guys, I thank them for having rap go mainstream, and I in no way said that I didn't like Outkast or say that they sucked. All I stated was there comes a point when you do need to give it up, it does get old. Outkast is still able to pull it off because they have talent and don't recycle the same thing over and over, they evolve with the times. That is where I have a problem with a lot of these guys. Juvenille and the whole Cash Money crew, were huge but they still do the same exact thing, "Cadillac on 22's, Benz on 20's and a wad full of cash," in every fucking song, after 7 years gets old period. Also when I compared Outcast to Lil Jon I was comparing the music style. I was not bashing Outkast in anyway, I was simply stating the Crunck music is much different that the soulful tunes of Outkast. Bia Bia and Boms Over Baghdad are on complete opposites of the spectrum.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2004, 06:23 AM

I'm waiting for something good like AFI, Story of the year or Thrice to come on KROQ.

3 more useless fucking bands who suck.

*gasp* No way B, I've listened to AFI since back in the day before everyone jumped on the AFI band wagon. They've grown so much musically and lyrically thru the years. Everyone has their own tastes in music though so to each his own.

I ahte Weezer, and Yani and other obvious stuff like that. I do like WASP and Dio though, don't tell anyone I said that.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+May 29 2004, 02:32 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 28 2004, 06:23 AM

I'm waiting for something good like AFI, Story of the year or Thrice to come on KROQ.

3 more useless fucking bands who suck.

*gasp* No way B, I've listened to AFI since back in the day before everyone jumped on the AFI band wagon. They've grown so much musically and lyrically thru the years. Everyone has their own tastes in music though so to each his own.

I didn't like Shut your Mouth and Open your Eyes or Answer that and Stay Fashionable as much as Black Sails in the Sunset or the Art of Drowning (my fav). All of their albums have been good, but you can just hear how Davey has progressed with his vocals over the years. When they first started with the Dork LP, they sounded like 90% of the underground punk CA band. Don't get me started with AFI :)

Back