MUST SELL DURANGO!! or trade for any import!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whatiswithhim

Make me some offers !!! I need to get a car I don't need the 7 person seating capacity!!

REDUCED PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2000 Dodge Durango With 120,000 miles. Automatic, 2wd, 5.2 liter 318 with tow package. Vehicle is Stock Chile Pepper Red colored with tan leather interior. Loaded with C.D. player, third row seat, rear A/C, custom floor/cargo matts, and many other extras!!-- I have several pictures of the vehicle (Interior, Exterior, And Any Damaged Spots) if you would like to see them just let me know) --
-- This is a really great car at a great price. The car runs great. I've taken great care of it while we have had it. Although the body has some imperfections this is still a great deal!! If you would like to know more about the mechanical/running condition of the car feel free to call anytime. I would be happy to speak with you about it!
-- Vehicle has several scratches in paint. There is a baseball-sized dent on the rear hatch area. The leather in the vehicle is in good condition considering the age. Drivers seat leather is more worn than the rest and also has a tear on the side of the seat in the fabric part which I have stitched up. Tear is not very noticible.
-- The steering wheel has some sort of black stuff on it that I can not get off but, it is not very visible especially with a steering wheel cover but not needed.
-- The rear driver side window does not roll down. I thinks it is due to loose wiring. I fixed it once but it stopped working after only a few weeks. The passenger side front window works but it is a little slow.
-- There are six stock infiniti speakers in the car. Some are blown I am not sure which ones. You can still play music in the car but if you turn on any bass they rattle.

The front tires are michelin about 40-50%
The rear tires are Uniroyal about 40-30%
The rearend, transmission, and oil have been changed recently.
I replaced the water pump, belt,thermostat and by-pass hose about a month ago.RE
I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR A LOW MILE GOOD MPG SPORTY CAR... Civic, 240sx, Integra, Mx-3, eclipse, talon, celica, .....NO TRUCKS nothing under 30 mpg AVG REDUCED!!!!!!! MAKE OFFER I WILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET!!!!!
Sellers Contact Information Matthew
space.gif
Anniston, AL 36201
space.gif
AIM:Whatiswithhim (256) 741-9593

psn00007.jpg

Reduced to 5000$
Go here for more pictures!
http://w87.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstrip&feat

Back