Mustang + Corvette =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh give the fucker a break

That took a shit ton of work to make it look that good. Skilled, professional work.

that still doesnt make the lines flow together any better

a lot of skilled work has gone into producing a lot of ugly shit in this world

:shrug2:

Case in point

URL]

so it was a mid 90s mustang, with a mid 00 corvette rear, and a new mustang front?

Werd. Pre '98 core, '05 and later front, and no idea about the vette rear. They did a good job blending the 3 togather tho, the lines from the fenders flow nice into the doors, and cowls in the rear quarter panels fit nicely with the door also. Still not my style tho lol.

I never thought it was that ugly either. I would have extended the body lines out past the door a bit further though, but all in all i think it looks nice

Yeah thanks Budda small typo on my part! All those side scoops would cause it to straight up stroke that Chord Custang!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not with the first sentence....

What i find funny is it's not even 50% of a gt500, or a gt350

Hahahaha. You see the red plate? That's a dealer plate. You know why it's got a dealer plate? Because it wouldn't pass the inspection with all that shit on it.

Related sidenote: In a lot of the rallies here, they require registered, road-legal vehicles; so people get around it by getting temporary dealership-plates for it. (Dealer plates are like the kind the dealerships in the US used to have that allowed them to put plates on any car temporarily to test-drive.) Dealership plates are legal plates, so bingo. You have a car that'd never in a million years pass inspection, but it's competing with cars who are entirely road-legal. Not really fair, but hey, road-legal is road-legal.

Back